Does anyone here get perms?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I see almost every zoomer in America has a perm. Where do you even get one? I went to a barbershop and everyone there is coping with fades and shit. What do you even ask for? I tried to do this haircut without a perm and I looked like a lazy incel who didn't comb his hair after waking up and got 0 matches on Tinder:

6abe970c52accae522e32aa0a293c236 1

I can't get the same bitches I used to in Russia with my haircut in America because of my hair:

5b28e8b1776876bbfa1472515d0673a4

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and ascension!
Gay shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710 and justbentbro
>you

It’s time to make your hair pilgrimage to Istanbul

Attachments

• FE38CC00-E283-468D-8BE6-3122CDB58F27.jpeg
    FE38CC00-E283-468D-8BE6-3122CDB58F27.jpeg
    696.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: justbentbro
Low effort troll.

I have a friend who gets perms regularly , just dont get tight curls and go for more looser ones and you’ll be good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I have a friend who gets perms regularly , just dont get tight curls and go for more looser ones and you’ll be good
where tf u go tho and wat u ask for?

You’re not him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
where tf u go tho and wat u ask for?
I have natrually loose curls mixed with wavy hair but my friend goes to hair salons ( no barbers ) and first gets a haircut , low taper (no skin fade ) and leaves the top , then asks for loose curls ( pink - purple rods ) . A picture of whatever you like would help the stylist know what look you’re going for . Assuming you want more of a curly fringe ??

I have natrually loose curls mixed with wavy hair but my friend goes to hair salons ( no barbers ) and first gets a haircut , low taper (no skin fade ) and leaves the top , then asks for loose curls ( pink - purple rods ) . A picture of whatever you like would help the stylist know what look you’re going for . Assuming you want more of a curly fringe ??
idk what would fit me. probs not tight ones.

idk what would fit me. probs not tight ones.
Personally i hate tight curls especially on whites . A loose perm would still look very high class . I use sea salt spray to style my hair but you can do the same . You would have to wait 3 days before you can start using products

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
you look good bro! (im a homosexual)

Does the LARP ever end