Does anyone here have children?

D

Deleted member 6538

Ascended. Wish you all luck
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Posts
16,091
Reputation
41,307
I'm genuinely curious ngl, does anyone here have children? And if so how many and what gender are they?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Chadeep and Chad69
2 million in the nut sack :feelsohh:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5683 and 6 others
I have come to conclusion that you are low iq.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
I have a few one is called tissue the other is cumsock they are both asexual.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Chadeep and Chad69
CCB2095D B036 4B1D B91B 281DD259BE6F
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 6902
this is an incel forum
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Chadeep, Chad69 and 2 others
There are a lot of boomers here and I was curious
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Chad69, BigBiceps and 1 other person
You are all my children


https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Cima_da_Conegliano%2C_God_the_Father.jpg
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 5683, Chadeep and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Chad69 and 1 other person
Yes,
I have children in my basement
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
Nobody here will ever reproduce and that's a good thing
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett and stuckneworleans
how fucked would that be bro. on this site while having children. imagine the kids walking and seeing him browsing looksmax. over tbh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: JackSparrow and Gargantuan
I have one kid, aged 2
 
of course not nigga jfl
 

Similar threads

chubbas
Replies
18
Views
124
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
23
gnoyim
gnoyim
BraveCake
Replies
4
Views
40
BraveCake
BraveCake
ICR
Replies
1
Views
15
ICR
ICR
filthycurrycel
Replies
5
Views
74
filthycurrycel
filthycurrycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top