Does anyone here have potential to do modelling?

I’m not talking about big time gigachad modelling like Barrett but the occasional photo shoot or clothes advertisement.
New a guy in HS a who gets mogged by a few of you who got scouted into modelling before finishing

Suggest users an curious
Me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
I modelled for my local barbershop at 6yo tbh :what::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I used to think you needed to be 6-7 PSL to model but now I know it comes down to just a few things:

1. Be 6'1-6'3 (give or take an inch but this is the ideal range)
2. Be lean
3. Have good skin (doesn't have to be great since you'll get slapped with makeup either way, acne scars are a no-no though)
4. Have just one or two features of yours that stand out (cheekbones, eyes, jaw, hair, etc).

This alone though disqualifies 95% of men either way so yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 23558
ME I have a face for modelling

I used to think you needed to be 6-7 PSL to model but now I know it comes down to just a few things:

1. Be 6'1-6'3 (give or take an inch but this is the ideal range)
2. Be lean
3. Have good skin (doesn't have to be great since you'll get slapped with makeup either way, acne scars are a no-no though)
4. Have just one or two features of yours that stand out (cheekbones, eyes, jaw, hair, etc).

This alone though disqualifies 95% of men either way so yeah.
Very underrated tbh models are supposed to be eye catchers not just conventionally attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Alexanderr
Pretty much everyone who got into that "looksmax "incels"" meme could