Does anyone here know about the health impacts of 5G?

Graham

Graham

Certified autist (might bite)
I've been searching for a new phone, one that has an audio jack, and found that all the latest ones don't have an audio jack and all support 5G. I was looking at an older phone, that would suit my needs, but it also uses 5G.

From my limited understanding, 5G radiation is much more powerful than 4G and has a much shorter transmission range, hence the need for more towers and transmitters (and why it's mainly in cities ATM). Logically, this would increase the likelihood of 5G having adverse health effects compared to previous generations, as the radiation emitted from the signals would be much more concentrated. IIRC, 5G also makes use of many smaller short-range transmitters that are placed in cities etc, as opposed to a few large towers.

I don't believe it was used to spread covid like some places claim, although I suspect some of that might be dis-information to discredit the idea that 5G might have adverse health effects, as I seem to remember that conspiracy becoming popular after people were coming out saying there were health risks (in particular cancer) linked to 5G technology.

When it came to the covid vaccines (at least in the UK), there was a very strong narrative (including the demonetization of the vaccinated) that you should get them, even if you were in a group not at risk, in order to protect society as a whole, and that there were no negative side effects from these vaccines. However in more recent times, the mainstream narrative is shifting to one where these vaccines have been causing health problems, not as effective as advertised, and some versions banned even in the EU.

I say this because I fear there might actually be health concerns related to 5G, which are dismissed as conspiracy now, but might be later confirmed to have very harmful health impacts (by which, I'm referring to serious cancer developments etc, not just slightly harmful, which most things in life are).

The two questions I really want to know the answers to are as follows:

Is the potential negative impact on health mainly limited to the 5G towers, that are transmitting a large amount of these signals, or are the devices that are connected to a 5G band also going to damage your health, despite being much smaller transmitters / receivers (e.g. carrying a phone in your pocket)?

If I turn off connecting to 5G networks in Android settings, will this solve the problem of receiving 5G signals, or will any-built in transmitter still be giving off 5G signals (I'd assume I'd still get irradiated by 5G if I was within range of a tower / transmitter, regardless of if I even had a phone on me)?

(Pictures related to claims I've seen, where things near transmitters have died, fallen ill or acted strangely)

@Gargantuan
@Cali Yuga
@Xangsane
@alligatordude
@Ai Impact

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Miniskull, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
gif-itzy-gifs-itzy-Favim.com-8754981.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Graham
account title checks out

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Aren’t you a woman

It is very dangerous it made my balls radioactive and now I got 3!!! It isn’t that bad though cause I can nut like 3 times really fast like I guess it is like a super fast reload yk it be making me feel like I’m in Fortnite double pumping

There are no adverse side effects of 5G, it's a chud conspiracy.

There are no adverse side effects of 5G, it's a chud conspiracy.
I'm not referring to the spreading of covid or anything, just the differences in concentration and frequency and if that has any effect.

If it's all safe then 5G would be a cool feature to have, although I think I might have to rely on a USC-C to audio jack.

I'm not referring to the spreading of covid or anything, just the differences in concentration and frequency and if that has any effect.

If it's all safe then 5G would be a cool feature to have, although I think I might have to rely on a USC-C to audio jack.
I wouldnt care if i get cancer anyways as long as i look good

we can handle 5g nigga u stuopid asf
no health effects

There's no serious health problems of being within safe distance of a 5g tower. We are not bees or birds we don't use the earth's electromagnetic force to find our house

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Graham
Your brain will explode
Hahahajjaha

Chad doesn't have to care about 5G

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
even wifi emits radiation, where do you keep ur phone?

• +1
Reactions: Graham
It's not just 5G. Just simple wifi is enough to slowly negatively impact your endocrine system overtime. I've done anecdotal observations since I noticed something wrong with how I felt when I would use wireless connections and sleep around them etc.

You simply can't do much against this stuff because this new tech and future tech will just be shoved down without any questioning and you'll have to accept it since many normals think there's no issue at all yet, thus it being fine.

The most you can do is to only use wifi at home and if outside just use your phone when need be (cant really do much if you go outside a lot). If you use a pc/laptop mainly always opt for ethernet rather than wireless.

I'll prolly get muh conspiracy but Ik enough that EMF's aren't something you should be taking lightly, and if birds/bees are impacted badly by it, then it's only going to be worse for us along the line.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
You simply can't do much against this stuff because this new tech and future tech will just be shoved down without any questioning and you'll have to accept it since many normals think there's no issue at all yet, thus it being fine.
Yeah, I guess so.

My face is definitely a bigger hindrance to my health than radiation from WiFi, so I guess there's not much point worrying about it.