Does anyone here knows how to have fun at parties/clubs?

N

Nation

Platinum
Keep in mind Im oldcel and I have no idea how nt's can dance and dont give a fuck in that natural manner.
Even if I drink I move like an idiot and I look like a disabled who's making a fool of himself.

How nt's can love this?
I dont see it as having fun since the only reason of clubs is drinking ( but you can easily do it at home) and hookups

I DONT have any idea how can normies spend hours in those clubs without getting annoyed

Have you even been in clubs? Have you felt awkward?

ye bring a gun to the club and go ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Lorsss, fruitgunpop and 4 others
>mfw I don't even know how to get invited to one

Keep in mind Im oldcel and I have no idea how nt's can dance and dont give a fuck in that natural manner.
Even if I drink I move like an idiot and I look like a disabled who's making a fool of himself.

How nt's can love this?
I dont see it as having fun since the only reason of clubs is drinking ( but you can easily do it at home) and hookups

I DONT have any idea how can normies spend hours in those clubs without getting annoyed

Be good looking, easy

You can dance, but you can also fool around, chat, joke, drink, flirt with the girls, etc., you know NT stuff...
29d4813a7ee912c908f7c9c2b22b5784.jpg
party-03.jpg
Michael-Kors-Holiday-2011-DesignSceneNet-05.jpg
28577357_1901345039907056_3420378570517583863_n.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Vain786, BigBundaSlapper and 1 other person
group of 3+, uber out to an active place, take hella shots, comment with your friends on hot women. If there are no hot women, go to the next joint. When you're drunk enough, someone in your group will make friends with another group and you go from there

you need decent money to do this consistently

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
People here are so isolated and autistic they need a guide on how to have fun at social events

Looksmax is the new reddit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 15827, Vain786 and 3 others
I drink before going, so I don't feel awkward, alcohol numbs my intellectual part of the brain, makes me more NT, and the normie concept of "fun" starts to makes sense to me, I just stop worrying and can easily fit in with the others...
Drink less, or practice at home dancing, watch some tutorials, film yourself when dancing to see how you look, you can also drink and dance, then film yourself to see how you look, etc.
How nt's can love this?
When you drink it starts to make sense...You can also drink at home to spend less in the club and arrive already feeling good.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
group of 3+, uber out to an active place, take hella shots, comment with your friends on hot women. If there are no hot women, go to the next joint. When you're drunk enough, someone in your group will make friends with another group and you go from there

you need decent money to do this consistently
Why not driving by urself there?

Always hated clubs, still can't fathom how can people enjoy being stuck in a sweaty room blasting your eardrums off to shitty repetitive soulless music for hours, while paying 2x for any watered down drinks the 50iq subhuman bartender serves you. I guess people would do anything for a chance at getting laid.

Parties are another thing entirely, you're not forced to dance if you don't want to, definitely not for the entirety of the party. There's always going to be different groups doing different things; some are gonna be sitting and drinking, others dancing, others smoking. If you don't feel like dancing just go sit next to someone and see if you get along, if not, just excuse yourself. It's better to go to a party with friends, obviously, but they're a great way of making new friends too.

Always hated clubs, still can't fathom how can people enjoy being stuck in a sweaty room blasting your eardrums off to shitty repetitive soulless music for hours, while paying 2x for any watered down drinks the 50iq subhuman bartender serves you. I guess people would do anything for a chance at getting laid.

Parties are another thing entirely, you're not forced to dance if you don't want to, definitely not for the entirety of the party. There's always going to be different groups doing different things; some are gonna be sitting and drinking, others dancing, others smoking. If you don't feel like dancing just go sit next to someone and see if you get along, if not, just excuse yourself. It's better to go to a party with friends, obviously, but they're a great way of making new friends too.
you did like the best job of answering ops question! great job mate

House parties are the best, clubs are hit and miss and usually boring unless you’re into techno and go to techno clubs which are pretty cool from my experience (a lot of druggies tho but its usually always pretty fun if you enjoy the music)

If you want to go clubbing just to smash get drunk beforehand and don’t waste money on chit drinks, also you can hit up convo’s in the queue in front of the entrance or the smoking areas. The dance floor is usually the most boring place to be in a club

Last edited:
I unironically enjoy some of club music, but does anybody find most clubs to be TOO loud? It even hurts.
About having fun - I naturally like dancing, sober, as can't drink alcohol. But being around wasted bodies may be annoying experience when sober.
You can try Phenibut as an alcohol alternative if you haven't done it yet, it can make you more "social", but don't abuse it.

Predrink atleast 35cl vodka, go in scout about show your face go to bar maybe speak to a lady or two get a drink slowly drink it then head dancefloor wait for a girl to make eyes or wait for them to dance closer to you, give them eyes back and start speaking then give them a kiss and exchange numbers and on to next one…

Only if you’re gl ofc

Predrink atleast 35cl vodka, go in scout about show your face go to bar maybe speak to a lady or two get a drink slowly drink it then head dancefloor wait for a girl to make eyes or wait for them to dance closer to you, give them eyes back and start speaking then give them a kiss and exchange numbers and on to next one…

Only if you’re gl ofc
I dont know how to move at all

only way to have fun is by being NT @Zer0/∞ :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Do drugs and believe that you have a chance of getting lucky with a chick.