Does anyone here use dutasteride for hair loss?

eyearea

eyearea

Life is cope we will die anyway
Used it before, went from fin to duta. Saw no difference in efficiency or hair regrowth in comparison to my use of fin so went back to it. If you're considering it and you're worried about side effects I'd recommend just going fin first and seeing how it treats you.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, egoy and eyearea
do fin first

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, egoy and eyearea
Used it before, went from fin to duta. Saw no difference in efficiency or hair regrowth in comparison to my use of fin so went back to it. If you're considering it and you're worried about side effects I'd recommend just going fin first and seeing how it treats you.
how long have you been on finasteride ? at what age did you start , which norwood do you have?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
how long have you been on finasteride ? at what age did you start , which norwood do you have?

I started at 19. I was norwood 2 then, since fin I had mild regrowth - more like my hair got thicker and fuller. I'm kind of inbetween a 1 and 2 now, closer to 1. Hair has only improved over time since then over the years.

• +1
Reactions: egoy and eyearea
I started at 19. I was norwood 2 then, since fin I had mild regrowth - more like my hair got thicker and fuller. I'm kind of inbetween a 1 and 2 now, closer to 1. Hair has only improved over time since then over the years.

pics of hairline?

pics of hairline?
AirBrush 20201004153537

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and ascentium
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium and Deleted member 5912
@eyearea I'm sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
pics of hairline?
Did you notice any body hair thinning on fin?

Not willing to share pics on here as I have a social media presence. Sorry boyo

My body hair got significantly thicker after fin, maybe because it increases free test due to blocking dht, though I was 19 at the time so could just be aging too.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
Not willing to share pics on here as I have a social media presence. Sorry boyo

My body hair got significantly thicker after fin, maybe because it increases free test due to blocking dht, though I was 19 at the time so could just be aging too.

probably aging. dht is much more androgenic than test, though test is still androgenic.

started microdosing fin, .25g eod, two weeks ago. Just want to see if anyone has experienced anti-androgenic effects from the eyebrows down. Can not afford to lose the little eyebrow I have.

• +1
Reactions: cathalo
probably aging. dht is much more androgenic than test, though test is still androgenic.

started microdosing fin, .25g eod, two weeks ago. Just want to see if anyone has experienced anti-androgenic effects from the eyebrows down. Can not afford to lose the little eyebrow I have.

Ye no issues with eyebrows that's for sure. Eyebrows have gotten thicker from religiously applying castor oil for years. Gains took a long time but I legit experienced after a year or so my eyebrow hair falling out kinda rapidly which was alarming & them regrowing in thicker and they got way longer. The individual hairs are so long now that I can wet them and pull up on them and they look like cartoon spikey mad scientist eyebrows lol.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
Ye no issues with eyebrows that's for sure. Eyebrows have gotten thicker from religiously applying castor oil for years. Gains took a long time but I legit experienced after a year or so my eyebrow hair falling out kinda rapidly which was alarming & them regrowing in thicker and they got way longer. The individual hairs are so long now that I can wet them and pull up on them and they look like cartoon spikey mad scientist eyebrows lol.

Lifefuel. I’ve been daily minoxing the eyebrows & taking oral castor oil. do you have before & after of the eyebrows region only you can share in dm?

do you take oral fin and how much of it?