Does anyone here use sleep pills or any chemical to help them sleep?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
For the past 5 years I’ve never been able to sleep before 10 pm basically. What sleep pills or other Jewish chemical should I get to help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Once every couple of months I will take 3mg zolpidem to get to sleep a little earlier. But it only allows me to get to sleep at most 90 minutes sooner than I would otherwise, if I take it more than 90 minutes before I would normally fall asleep I end up waking up like 4 hours later and can't get back to sleep. Some people take 6mg, I am afraid my breathing would stop if I took that much.

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
Once every couple of months I will take 3mg zolpidem to get to sleep a little earlier. But it only allows me to get to sleep at most 90 minutes sooner than I would otherwise, if I take it more than 90 minutes before I would normally fall asleep I end up waking up like 4 hours later and can't get back to sleep. Some people take 6mg, I am afraid my breathing would stop if I took that much.
I see man. Thing I need needs to put me to sleep like 3 hours at least before I need to the way my sleep schedule is

mirtazapine. I suffered of insomnia for years. Can't say it cured it because without the pill I still can't sleep but it helped me fix my schedule. You can take it anytime and be able to fall asleep in max 1 hour. This thing saved my life