I’m going to try and get some pills for my insomnia.

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I am not sure if I will actually use them but I’m going to try and get them, it’s nice to have them at least. I’ve had insomnia since I was 16 and I’d be 30 in early 2026 if I don’t die before that. Does anyone here have Jew pills for insomnia / sleep problems? How are they? Do they work? When you wake up do you feel drowsy or as if you slept normally?

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, TechnoBoss, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Tbh I don't think there's a solution for any sleep related problem

I've had nocturia since 13 and the jewish doctors only described me useless medicine

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sub5c3l and Michael Myers
Tbh I don't think there's a solution for any sleep related problem

I've had nocturia since 13 and the jewish doctors only described me useless medicine
You don’t have any pills that make you fall asleep in only a few seconds? Do they even exist or am I just fantasizing about something that doesn’t exist like the inkwell I am?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel
Just sleep nigger it's not that hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, brucewayne78, Michael Myers and 1 other person
You don’t have any pills that make you fall asleep in only a few seconds? Do they even exist or am I just fantasizing about something that doesn’t exist like the inkwell I am?
I'm not aware of any legal drug that does that tbh

Sleep related problems are just generally not well studied by doctors

You can only manage the symptoms. Do you get up to pee at night like me?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Pierrot, sub5c3l and 1 other person
I'm not aware of any legal drug that does that tbh

Sleep related problems are just generally not well studied by doctors

You can only manage the symptoms. Do you get up to pee at night like me?
No, I always pee before I go to sleep so I never wake up in the middle of the night to pee. I do often wake up in the middle of night so I prefer to just sleep at a later time, either at dawn or before dawn so at least there will be daylight when my eyes open so I can stay up for the rest of the day instead. So there are illegal drugs that do it? I used LSD a few times and they made me sleep but the only problem is I woke up feeling like my brain was fried and I still wasn’t sober. So I want something that keeps me sober or at least until I wake up.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and sub5c3l
go to the doctor he will tell you what you need don’t experiment yourself

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pierrot and sub5c3l
It's 1 am rn and I can't sleep

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
Might be cope, but have you tried using a program called f.lux on your PC? It changes the color of your monitor depending on the time it is where you are. It reduces blue light I think and makes it orange, and this supposedly helps you get tired because blue light messes with that. Melatonin I think is cope. You could maybe even try smoking weed? Obviously not recommended you get on any jew pharma to sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and sub5c3l
go to the doctor he will tell you what you need don’t experiment yourself
Yeah, I won’t do anything. I am going to make an appointment one of these days. I was watching a tv show and the dude used illegal drugs to combat insomnia but I hope I don’t have to turn to those. But it does tie in what @Autismcel says about nothing legal doing that.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
No, I always pee before I go to sleep so I never wake up in the middle of the night to pee. I do often wake up in the middle of night so I prefer to just sleep at a later time, either at dawn or before dawn so at least there will be daylight when my eyes open so I can stay up for the rest of the day instead. So there are illegal drugs that do it? I used LSD a few times and they made me sleep but the only problem is I woke up feeling like my brain was fried and I still wasn’t sober. So I want something that keeps me sober or at least until I wake up.
I can't recommend you any illegal drug because it might put you in a coma or some shit

Maybe try to sleep in a completely dark room, without using your phone like 2 hours prior to sleeping, and sleep at a consistent schedule and overtime hopefully it goes away

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot, Michael Myers and sub5c3l
Might be cope, but have you tried using a program called f.lux on your PC? It changes the color of your monitor depending on the time it is where you are. It reduces blue light I think and makes it orange, and this supposedly helps you get tired because blue light messes with that. Melatonin I think is cope. You could maybe even try smoking weed? Obviously not recommended you get on any jew pharma to sleep.
I haven’t tried it but my tv does automatically dim the light of the screen when it detects the lights are turned off. Very high IQ, I never noticed it did that before. Only a few months ago did I notice it. Meanwhile I’ve had this tv since 2019 or something. I’ve smoked weed before but it made me puke my brains out underneath a bridge when I was hanging out with a friend and his friend so I quit. I also did acid which helped me fall asleep, which is apparently something that isn’t supposed to happen at all :hnghn: but I still did all three times. Last time, I puked my brains out in bed and so I quit. But the acid made me believe that I wasn’t even the one who was puking. As (((Yoda))) would say.. Tripping balls, I was.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I can't recommend you any illegal drug because it might put you in a coma or some shit

Maybe try to sleep in a completely dark room, without using your phone like 2 hours prior to sleeping, and sleep at a consistent schedule and overtime hopefully it goes away
That’s what I always do. Sleeping in a completely dark room. I even put newspaper articles on the window above my room so light doesn’t enter my room. I don’t think it can be fixed without chemicals. My insomnia has affected my life terribly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
I haven’t tried it but my tv does automatically dim the light of the screen when it detects the lights are turned off. Very high IQ, I never noticed it did that before. Only a few months ago did I notice it. Meanwhile I’ve had this tv since 2019 or something. I’ve smoked weed before but it made me puke my brains out underneath a bridge when I was hanging out with a friend and his friend so I quit. I also did acid which helped me fall asleep, which is apparently something that isn’t supposed to happen at all :hnghn: but I still did all three times. Last time, I puked my brains out in bed and so I quit. But the acid made me believe that I wasn’t even the one who was puking. As (((Yoda))) would say.. Tripping balls, I was.
Try that f.lux thing. Oh shit you have like a modern TV mine must be shit I don't have that feature :forcedsmile: Over for pre 2019 TV-cels tbqh.

Really it made you throw up? Weed is supposed to help prevent nausea too, interestingly enough. Did you smoke some bad stuff or maybe you got too high? Did you mix it with anything?

Oh jeez yeah acid makes most people stay awake, including me. I've never been able to sleep on acid. Acid has this way of keeping my brain completely awake despite how tired my body feels. Very odd.

What medications/remedies have you tried for your insomnia already, if any? Maybe even try a melatonin it might work for you.

• +1
Go to doctor and get strong medicine prescribed.
Only real way out imo is to fix the underlying problems, whatever it might be (stress, unhapiness, lack of activity, god knows what)

• +1
Try that f.lux thing. Oh shit you have like a modern TV mine must be shit I don't have that feature :forcedsmile: Over for pre 2019 TV-cels tbqh.

Really it made you throw up? Weed is supposed to help prevent nausea too, interestingly enough. Did you smoke some bad stuff or maybe you got too high? Did you mix it with anything?

Oh jeez yeah acid makes most people stay awake, including me. I've never been able to sleep on acid. Acid has this way of keeping my brain completely awake despite how tired my body feels. Very odd.

What medications/remedies have you tried for your insomnia already, if any? Maybe even try a melatonin it might work for you.
I don’t think f.lux is gonna help, I wanted something that would help put me to sleep. I already don’t consume caffeine before bed or during the day. And yes, it made me throw up because I smoked it on an empty stomach and inhaled a shit ton of it as we played a game. It wasn’t bad because it’s legal here, weed that is. JFL, yeah.. everyone was surprised when I said acid made me sleep. I did take 400 mcg on a full stomach the last time, maybe that was not so smart. First time I did 150 mcg and second time I did 170 mcg. I have never tried any medication or remedy before. The only thing I’ve done is to stay awake the entire night and day so I can fix my sleeping schedule but I end up fucking up my sleeping schedule soon after anyway so it doesn’t help.

• +1
Pills won’t do anything if u don’t fix the underlying issues

• So Sad
Pills won’t do anything if u don’t fix the underlying issues
Is there not a pill out there I can take before I go to bed and doze off immediately and wake up a few hours later as if I consumed nothing at all? So no after effects, etc?

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Is there not a pill out there I can take before I go to bed and doze off immediately and wake up a few hours later as if I consumed nothing at all? So no after effects, etc?
I hope ur trolling bhai:feelspepo:

• So Sad
Just sleep when you feel like it, some people naturally don’t need much sleep. If you don’t feel like shit during the day then you’ve slept enough.

• +1
I hope ur trolling bhai:feelspepo:
I was being serious. How can we transplant faces, turn incels to chads through plastic surgery, cured many diseases but we haven’t found a pill that makes us sleep?

• +1
Just sleep when you feel like it, some people naturally don’t need much sleep. If you don’t feel like shit during the day then you’ve slept enough.
Yeah, even if I have one hour of sleep I can function normally, given I was not awoken by anything else. Even when I pull an all-nighter, which I’ve done many times, people tell me that they’re surprised I haven’t slept since I don’t look like it (I usually tell them I haven’t slept yet).

I was being serious. How can we transplant faces, turn incels to chads through plastic surgery
Still at risk of getting botched

but we haven’t found a pill that makes us sleep?
there's stuff that can help aid sleep but if u just use stuff without fixing ur sleep schedule/hygiene you'll just end up with more problems using them

• +1
Still at risk of getting botched
That’s true, but I was just trying to say how weird it is that we have such advanced science but something like this isn’t solved yet.
there's stuff that can help aid sleep but if u just use stuff without fixing ur sleep schedule/hygiene you'll just end up with more problems using them
I just need it so I can fall asleep just at least once a week. I don’t mind more problems as long as I can do it one time per week. Any ideas?

• +1
Any ideas?
Idk, melatonin, phenibut, there must be threads about sleep meds already
I just need it so I can fall asleep just at least once a week. I don’t mind more problems as long as I can do it one time per week.
why bro, sleep is important, ur literally cutting ur lifespan significantly without good sleep

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and Michael Myers
Idk, melatonin, phenibut, there must be threads about sleep meds already
Melatonin doesn’t help with sleep, only barbiturates and benzodiazepines do but I don’t think there’s any threads on these. Doctors aren’t keen on prescribing these unless in extreme cases. I think I’m an extreme case but it’s only for two weeks of usage and I only need it once a week, so idk.
why bro, sleep is important, ur literally cutting ur lifespan significantly without good sleep
Yeah, I’ve cut off a lot of my lifespan then. I have been sleep deprived for more than a decade now. Sometimes I sleep better than other days, however I just have trouble falling asleep. I’ve had times it took me hours to fall asleep. Generally I wake up after a few hours, not any more than five and a half hours normally speaking. If I’m lucky, I can sleep 6 to 7 hours without being woken up but that rarely happens. Though I am a high-functioning insomniac. Even one hour of sleep is enough for me as long as I am not awoken by any loud sounds or whatever.

• +1
Yeah, even if I have one hour of sleep I can function normally, given I was not awoken by anything else. Even when I pull an all-nighter, which I’ve done many times, people tell me that they’re surprised I haven’t slept since I don’t look like it (I usually tell them I haven’t slept yet).
It’s all about what’s best for you. If you don’t feel tired, you don’t suffer from lack of sleep. It all varies from person to person.

Also you can use that to your advantage. Night shift jobs are paid much more lol

• +1
It’s all about what’s best for you. If you don’t feel tired, you don’t suffer from lack of sleep. It all varies from person to person.

Also you can use that to your advantage. Night shift jobs are paid much more lol
I am not sure about that claim, because if I recall correctly, a lack of sleep was not getting 8 hours of sleep and that’s what I have. I’ve also had many all-nighters where I stayed up for 30+ hours. I am definitely sleep-deprived. You’re right about being able to use it to my advantage but there are no nightshift jobs I can go for, you need diplomas for everything here, even as a nighttime security guard. Not that I am a potential security guard; I’m just a fat currycel.