Does anyone here work remotely and travel while working?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I want to go spend a few months in Thailand while working for a call centre in my home country, I will work 9-5 and then from 5-1am I will have sex with gooks and enjoy the nightlife, is this a solid plan? Does anyone else do something similar?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Hero of the Imperium, chawaje and 1 other person
Yeah

Hit me up if you’re in bangkok

i also planned this. i guess they will be their god even if you make the minimum us wage in thailand

i also planned this. i guess they will be their god even if you make the minimum us wage in thailand
Why would u plan this dude, your 6psl

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
jfl working for a call center. Really, u can't think of a better way of making money? iqcell

"Hello your conputer has virus"
3035091 1 fSns XNYpwEeotlad8yY8A

• +1
Reactions: bara and Finalcut123
i work remote

I want to go spend a few months in Thailand while working for a call centre in my home country, I will work 9-5 and then from 5-1am I will have sex with gooks and enjoy the nightlife, is this a solid plan? Does anyone else do something similar?
It sounds alright. But make sure you have at least 2 consecutive days off a week. And try to cut the hours down to like 9-2. You don't need to work so many hours If you're gonna be living in Thailand. Oh, and make sure you get a place with relaible internet.