Does anyone know about the Alexander Technique?

T

truechangnigger

Iron
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Posts
85
Reputation
96
I have a research paper on Alexander technique. But it's not complete yet; it also has some interesting parts. If anyone knows more about this, please DM me, and I'll send it to you to take a look, then you can give me your feedback!Thank you
 
boyo ts not nerd.org
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: truechangnigger
Why does no one care about me? I feel so lost.
You are the only one who responded to me in my Fifth post
might be cuz ur pfp and your whole account is like new and does not have much posts and reputations these people here only care about things that are either about looks or some funny shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: truechangnigger
you can try to keep bumping your post instead of posting new one
 

Similar threads

Eldian
Replies
1
Views
38
Tsar_MMX11
Tsar_MMX11
Auxiliumn
Replies
23
Views
141
Axeyte
Axeyte
hateeq050
Replies
4
Views
45
hateeq050
hateeq050
johnxz
Replies
0
Views
6
johnxz
johnxz
Versal0
Replies
3
Views
36
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top