Does anyone know how do i register/save 4chan post thread

N

Neyney18

Iron
title tbh

Is there a website that save old 4chan thread ?

Is there a way to download some vids on mobile ?

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
Yikes. What are you doing on that right wing image board?

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi
nice looksmax advice

Nope just lurking on some good webm want to save them and also saved the link

Saved the page with right click and save but dunno id they keep it or id it woll work

boomer moment, if you use chrome you can right click save video, alternatively you can use extention xchan and bookmark the thread on your browser, even if it dies you'll be redirected to the archive automatically, usually 4plebarchive, but there's others, depends on the board you're in

nice looksmax advice btw upboat

boomer moment, if you use chrome you can right click save video, alternatively you can use extention xchan and bookmark the thread on your browser, even if it dies you'll be redirected to the archive automatically, usually 4plebarchive, but there's others, depends on the board you're in
Does it work if i save the whole page instead of downloading video one by one?

Like right click save html page

Does it work if i save the whole page instead of downloading video one by one?

Like right click save html page
no it does not work, you would save the page's HTML code, hence the extention .html, dude are you 50 or smthing ? what you can do is save the adress link and look up archive with the 4chan x extention, just install it from google chrome store, open the link, the page will be 404 at some point and you'll be redirected to your archive automatically

no it does not work, you would save the page's HTML code, hence the extention .html, dude are you 50 or smthing ? what you can do is save the adress link and look up archive with the 4chan x extention, just install it from google chrome store, open the link, the page will be 404 at some point and you'll be redirected to your archive automatically

I'm a normie not that much on deskop tbh especially on US website not good in english

Just saving the link is ok ?

Like 4chan.org/..... topic link

Will the webm still stay ?

Dumb question but i'm not aware of how 4chan work

In french forum if the thread is deleted even if you put the link on google searchbar you can't seee it

don't know abt 4chan tbh

Are you talking about the archive 4plebs?