j can’t cope anymore. I don’t know what to do

Nah i saw ur pics just shave and fix ur skin and do a rhinoplasty and ur good

i don’t know man i look so different

dude. i literally am fighting suicide rn. my girl left me too whose extremely pretty and i only pulled her cuz of how i looked before. i had no need to do all this. i wish i would have just been normal and never found this forum and stayed the way God made me. i just got fucked tbh.
Are you planning on getting any surgery ?

hgh at 17 yo make no sense ?

i look so different though in general
You look depressed
Also the hgh literally grew your jaw, its much wider now
Just shave and fix ur skin and get a rhino, ye it may not fix everything but you will look your age if you do those

@Clavicular what’s the solution ?

• JFL
Reactions: Sergeant
u still look good man, hope u recover i have no advice just delete all ur old photo of you to numb the pain, and accept ur new face
its a trash advice but its all i got

U have schizophrenia bro u look the same if not better

The only thing that changed were uee and chin height buddy
then why does it look like i descended so much. i don’t understand I look at old pics and don't recognize mysekf

The only thing that descended were your eyes just start squinting more
then why does it look like i descended so much. i don’t understand I look at old pics and don't recognize mysekf

I just keep looking at old photos of what I used to look like before using HGH and i just want to go back so bad but i can’t I look totally different and i don’t understand. shit is making me so depressed i don’t know what to do. how do i get over it
show me this

I just keep looking at old photos of what I used to look like before using HGH and i just want to go back so bad but i can’t I look totally different and i don’t understand. shit is making me so depressed i don’t know what to do. how do i get over it
Did u became ogre?