Does anyone know how I can contact Qingdao sigma chemicals?

S

sanjisensei

Iron
For some reason I can’t email them idk why, has anyone got their actual email

FUCK em I paid $270 for hgh cartridges and pens and they didnt even send me an essential part for the pen that I literally need to inject and they refuse to help me

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Kristin, IndraBC and 1 other person
FUCK em I paid $270 for hgh cartridges and pens and they didnt even send me an essential part for the pen that I literally need to inject and they refuse to help me
Is the hgh legit tho

For some reason I can’t email them idk why, has anyone got their actual email
I just message them via WhatsApp, can confirm this is their real one too.

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
Did you order hgh from them or anything else, and are they legit
I've ordered Tirzepatide from them twice, and it was legit, twice. They're pretty reputable in that regard, there's this huge thread on them too where you can read other anecdotes.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
I've ordered Tirzepatide from them twice, and it was legit, twice. They're pretty reputable in that regard, there's this huge thread on them too where you can read other anecdotes.
Some say it’s fake, because of the cheap prices, but ion kno gotta check it for myself

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Some say it’s fake, because of the cheap prices, but ion kno gotta check it for myself
No, it's real. Eli Lily the pharmaceutical brand selling the official Tirzepatide just likes to get all the money it put in R&D back (plus some profits) so it hikes up its sale price immensely versus what it costs to produce. Other Chinese manufacturers sell it for even cheaper, but not quite as reputable.

No, it's real. Eli Lily the pharmaceutical brand selling the official Tirzepatide just likes to get all the money it put in R&D back (plus some profits) so it hikes up its sale price immensely versus what it costs to produce. Other Chinese manufacturers sell it for even cheaper, but not quite as reputable.
What about hgh

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
What about hgh
I wouldn't know, I haven't bought it from them yet, but I imagine a bad reputation in selling one drug (especially one as popular as HGH), would affect their reputation selling the other drugs as well.
You can click on the thread I linked, and read through some of the replies, some people bought what you're looking for in there.

I wouldn't know, I haven't bought it from them yet, but I imagine a bad reputation in selling one drug (especially one as popular as HGH), would affect their reputation selling the other drugs as well.
You can click on the thread I linked, and read through some of the replies, some people bought what you're looking for in there.
Yeah so I saw a few and they all showed proof as well saying that the igf doubled having blood work done, crazy shit

Yes, very legit !

Bat shit dog brain meat ... I uh mean that trenbolone base powder 97%!

We just use some filler!

Titanium, cellulose, dead factory man, paurk fry rie, egg white and plastic chemical protection!

You enjoy our product, only 88.95 per 10 grams! Buy mo, get mo!

Yes, very legit !

Bat shit dog brain meat ... I uh mean that trenbolone base powder 97%!

We just use some filler!

Titanium, cellulose, dead factory man, paurk fry rie, egg white and plastic chemical protection!

You enjoy our product, only 88.95 per 10 grams! Buy mo, get mo!
You got any other source then?

they legit but service is assssss, u cant expect much from random international goons so whatever
yes the response times are genuinely horrible

Takes a day for them to reply

Fr?
I also bought their pens

Fr?
I also bought their pens
yeah, basically this one part in the pen that is supposed to enclose the actual hgh capsule wasnt included and theyre like "go look for it yourself on the internet" being rude as fuck, like bruh I just paid 300 for that shit and they didnt even give the full pen

I dunno
Go to their thinksteroids thread
Imma just wait until they get back to me, I'm ordering 6 100IU kits for a 60-day cycle

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
get insulin needles wtf