Does anyone know how to make tip of nose point up.

solbtw

solbtw

Iron
I have a small bump on my nose. If I could make the top of my nose stick up more, the bump would be almost non existent. It is already pretty subtle but still noticeable. I was trying diy nose job exercises to make the muscle in the front of the nose stick up more but that will take a while. It may even be cope. Does anyone know an immediate fix or can someone link a thread that’ll help.

also have this, luckily my parents might let me get rhino (septhorhinoplasty) because of my deviated septum

Rhinoplasty. There’s some East Asian girls that fraud it. Look up a YouTube tutorial

I don’t have a deviated septum so my parent said no 😭😭
Brutal. You can maybe try to somehow convince them it make you super insecure and no confidence and you need it 😭 otherwise wait till 18 it’s not that big of a failo

Brutal. You can maybe try to somehow convince them it make you super insecure and no confidence and you need it 😭 otherwise wait till 18 it’s not that big of a failo
I tried that but they didn’t fall for it cuz my nose doesn’t even look bad it basically looks straight you can’t even really tell that much that it has a bump but like I still wanna get it fixed it’s just annoying yk

Guess I’ll be trying cope facial exercises until I’m 18 😭😭😭😭😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back