My join essay ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
I have been striving to improve my facial development ever since I realized that I screwed it up by mouth-breathing and chewing on one side when the other hurt. I have also found a correlation between abstaining from masturbation, and increased self-confidence and talking to people more easily, (I think I may have ASD).
My goals are to max out my genetic potential through the knowledge gathered from my own personal experience and the data on this website, and use that data to help others as-well, but also to potentially cure ASD. I went 9 days without masturbation and in class one day around two years ago, something clicked in my head, a wave of calmness went around my body, and conversing with people no longer became a chore that required active thought, I could talk to people, my responses were natural without having to put in thought and I even flirted with a girl like I'd done it before, this might sound stupid, but It leads me to think that autism might actually be curable, I relapsed the night after and my anxiety and difficulty returned, this is why I believe there is a connection. I assume most people that are neurotypical converse automatically with what they are going to say already pre-processed in their subconscious for the appropriate situation, because they don't sound awkward or unnatural when speaking, I've gotten much better at speaking to people through changing my mindset, and actively focusing on the front of my brain as I do it, but It still doesn't come close to that pure bliss I experienced in those few short hours before I relapsed. I'm not sure whether I'm autistic or not and that has bugged me for quite some time, I'm working on my mindset for it currently and have dramatically improved my mindset for how I look, I have a wide face, short chin and one of my eyes is more alpha than the other. Before I couldn't even look at myself In reverse-mirrored video form without Immense anxiety and self regret, but now I can and I just see myself, with muscles stronger on one side of my face, with a palate, narrower on the left than the right, and a nose crooked to one side. I really want to fix myself without surgery if I can, because I can't afford it, and mainly want to find techniques that improve the face that anyone can do (yes I do think there is some merit to mewing, but it can't save your entire face). In my case my palate is uneven, so are my eyes and jaw, but many of those things are caused by, uneven muscles, TMJ, mouth breathing, chewing on one side, and sleeping on one side. I'm not gonna say everybody is beautiful, but in today's society we are surrounded by average to downright beautiful people on tiktok who could attract anybody they wanted to. My dream for the future is that all people are born beautiful, this doesn't. mean no variation, but people should at least be guaranteed the traits that make people attractive, we are all human and ideally we should all develop like humans. Have you ever looked at two cats, or chimpanzees or almost any other animal and thought that their facial structures didn't look the same except in very few examples? No! because they all develop the same and we love them, and that's how humans should be too, as much as people ridicule anime for people having mostly the same faces except, for the subtle details that distinguish male and female that's how humans should develop ideally, with a basic skull shape and slight variation, but generally attractive still. Some idiots think that this would be bad because it reduces variation, but in my opinion no-one would care because humans are designed to mate with people that are healthy, not with someone "unique or different" thats why attractive girls generally have similar looking attractive boyfriends, (not vise versa because males have lower standards). Humans are designed to be social creatures, much different than gorillas, or monkeys, that's why humans have on average 5" penises instead of 1.5" like gorillas, or that ideally we should have strong chins, and monkeys have no chin at all, it's for social reasons. But for some reason, unlike the natural order of things, humans have almost as much variations as dogs (but obviously still having very similar brains). It's kind of interesting that you think about how wolves are all beautiful and majestic, until humans came around and made some look like bugs (Chihuahua) and others look beautiful, and the ones that are the most beautiful are most similar to wolves, and the most beautiful humans today are the ones that have the bone structure most similar to the most generic image of a human skull, as per race. Hopefully humans will all blend together in the future and we can get the best features of all the races combined.

Dissapoonted in my past self for advocating race mixing HAHAHA

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, thecel, never_lucky and 1 other person
:3

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
I just wrote a sentence

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Hopefully humans will all blend together in the future and we can get the best features of all the races combined.
Already happened, they're called Latino mulattos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Looks234 and Deleted member 8244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I think I said โ€œIโ€™m banned from incels.is and want a place to copeโ€

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 8244
This is the only time I can say Iโ€™m truly glad that I got rejected in hindsight.

The 1st time I tried joining this site, I picked a username that was not โ€œthecelโ€ and just put โ€œlooksmaxโ€ in โ€œwhy do you want to join.โ€ My application was rejected, and I tried again with a new join reason and a new usernameโ€”thecel.

Last edited:
This is the only time I can say Iโ€™m truly glad that I got rejected in hindsight.

The 1st time I tried joining this site, I picked a username that was not โ€œthecelโ€ and just put โ€œlooksmaxโ€ in โ€œwhy do you want to join.โ€ My application was rejected, and I tried again with a new join reason and a new usernameโ€”thecel.
Do you have that spectacular morph of you with a Chad bone structure and blue eyes you made on a Reddit sub? It was under a post called "A few milimeters of bone" in "Incelswithouthate" or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back