Does anyone know if any safe dick lengthening surgeries have come out yet?

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
Please my dick is too small (6 inches)

I need 1 more inch or i wont be able to fuck this latina with a big ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: helpmeascend, reggieboi8, Tai Lung and 1 other person
penisplasty

Please my dick is too small (6 inches)

I need 1 more inch or i wont be able to fuck this latina with a big ass
There is a sub called gettingbigger on reddit. You can gain around 1 inch in a year.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blithe, Weed and Oxygen
  • +1
Reactions: lnico1927
I tried manuals, my dick immune
For how long? And you think youve been putting enough force? There are hard gainers but it is not possible to not get gains just like going to the gym for muscle growth. Personally, I recommend using hangers from malehanger.com. If you are still giving yourself excuses about not doing PE exercises, sorry bro, there is nothing else other then penuma, which increases girth but reduces length and injectables which are mainly used for girth and are temporary.

• JFL
Reactions: Weed
For how long? And you think youve been putting enough force? There are hard gainers but it is not possible to not get gains just like going to the gym for muscle growth. Personally, I recommend using hangers from malehanger.com. If you are still giving yourself excuses about not doing PE exercises, sorry bro, there is nothing else other then penuma, which increases girth but reduces length and injectables which are mainly used for girth and are temporary.
You know if hangers or extenders are better?

Both works. I had a cheap extender so I am biased to the quality hanger I got. The hanger works the dick and the ligament and the extender works only the dick. So, for beginners, I would recommend the hanger because it works the ligaments and you will reap newbie gains from it. Once your ligament gains plateaus, switch up to a quality high tension extender like apex. Do more research on reddit tho

• Love it
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
def works for a bigger dick, but not worth as discolouration and ed are common sides
Opposite. You get stronger erection by doing these. ED is if you injure yourself which is a possibility if you go overboard, just like going at the gym, you do not want to squat 3 plates without any training.

• Hmm...
Reactions: odux
1 hour every day for 2 months i gained 0mm..

Yes it was enough force, i know this i was literally stretching my dick as far as possible. I think i have anatomical issues cuz when I stretch as far as possible, it feels like i have steel cords on the side of my dick that prevent me from stretching any farther.

Also yeah i bought a malehanger but was too scared and low energy to use it and then i threw away cuz im suicidal and didnt want my family to find it when they cleaning out my room after i kms but yeah ima buy one again when i gain motivation.

niga is drooling

did u not scroll down ouch my wee wee look at those images is it really worth it
I did scroll down thats why i was drooling niqqer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver999
That's like mewing tbh: bro science cope
( I think )
There are actual scientific studies on penis traction devices. Proven to add length. Look into it OP
There are real studies to prove it works instead of just anecdotal shit. Phallosan + Penimaster are both backed up by real evidence. No reason to pay thousands of dollars for penis enlargement surgery when you can spend 300 on a reknown PE device that will give you at least 1 inch lenth gain and some girth gain. You just need to wear it for hours a day for multiple months to see improvement. Its realistic to expect 1 inch gain in a year if dedicated

• +1
Reactions: Enigma1
Opposite. You get stronger erection by doing these. ED is if you injure yourself which is a possibility if you go overboard, just like going at the gym, you do not want to squat 3 plates without any training.
makes sense but ive heard people from r/getting bigger saying they cant maintain a full erection while having sex, and only have a semi

1 hour every day for 2 months i gained 0mm..

Yes it was enough force, i know this i was literally stretching my dick as far as possible. I think i have anatomical issues cuz when I stretch as far as possible, it feels like i have steel cords on the side of my dick that prevent me from stretching any farther.

Also yeah i bought a malehanger but was too scared and low energy to use it and then i threw away cuz im suicidal and didnt want my family to find it when they cleaning out my room after i kms but yeah ima buy one again when i gain motivation.
Probably very stiff ligaments, Something was done wrong if you did not gain anything. For me, I read it like I have been going to the gym for 2 months but havent gained any muscles (penis and muscle are different ik). Hanger or extender at low tension and high time will do you good to loosen up the ligaments.

But the main problem is mental health. I was suicidal at around 12 and very depressed the next 2-3 years. Now at 19, Im no where near i want to be today, but i am way more at peace with myself and that is because i have taken things less seriously and also the fact that i can always improve myself (social skills, pe, surgeries, gym, money, etc). Saying it because you will get out of it and i believe that you can

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and LancasteR
makes sense but ive heard people from r/getting bigger saying they cant maintain a full erection while having sex, and only have a semi
That is performance anxiety. PE improves erection quality because it encourages more blood flow. I used to jelq like couple years ago, my dick grew visible veins and was hard like diamond. Jelqing is now considered dangerous, so dont do it btw

Probably very stiff ligaments, Something was done wrong if you did not gain anything. For me, I read it like I have been going to the gym for 2 months but havent gained any muscles (penis and muscle are different ik). Hanger or extender at low tension and high time will do you good to loosen up the ligaments.

But the main problem is mental health. I was suicidal at around 12 and very depressed the next 2-3 years. Now at 19, Im no where near i want to be today, but i am way more at peace with myself and that is because i have taken things less seriously and also the fact that i can always improve myself (social skills, pe, surgeries, gym, money, etc). Saying it because you will get out of it and i believe that you can
Based asf.
We can often get lost in our faults or failures in life that keep us back looks, dick, NT etc.
But as long we have the right information and the will to improve, it‘ll get better step-by step.
Even if it’s just small steps.

• +1
Reactions: Enigma1
Based asf.
We can often get lost in our faults or failures in life that keep us back looks, dick, NT etc.
But as long we have the right information and the will to improve, it‘ll get better step-by step.
Even if it’s just small steps.
That's the nicest statement I've read on this website

• Love it
Reactions: Asspear and LancasteR