Does anyone know if there is a relation between hair loss and DNA damage/oxidative stress?

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Kraken
Title? I want to know if it is possible if to create a DNA repair protocol in order to increase hair growth.:fuk:

Its all connected tbf, you cant isolate something.
Increase health viia Ray Peat

how am I coping?
with so much money being put on finding ways to prevent/cure baldness we'd have known by now

anyway it's pointless to dwell on that, the only thing you can do to save your hair safely rn is fin/dut, everything else is cope

with so much money being put on finding ways to prevent/cure baldness we'd have known by now

anyway it's pointless to dwell on that, the only thing you can do to save your hair safely rn is fin/dut, everything else is cope
Just say you don't know, man.

How do you know that nobody knows the answer or the answer can not be found by research and analysis?
I don't know either, but I never heard of anything along those lines, the answer can surely be found, but it hasn't yet.

I just don't see the point in trying to find other reasons for baldness when it's clear that for most men it's all about androgens and that's well understood at this point. It comes from a coping intent imo.