Does anyone know of good Nose Surgeons from Turkey/Iran?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
I'm planning a Rhino, kind of, I'd like to get a "Tipoplasty" done, through de-projecting slightly bulbous nose tip.

Any good surgeons from Middle East to mention?

In Turkey or Iran, specifically?

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
Thanks for the rec.

Did you go there?

I'm in France but surgeons are ripping us off here.

I'm also open to suggestions from reputable surgeons from Tunisia, Egypt, and Iran, among others.

I know Dr Yahyavi in Tehran seems to get consistent good results for Rhinos, without overdoing it.

It's not only for cheaper prices; I guess they're used to performing on patients from Middle East countries, where the bulbous nose "type" seems to be widespread among Males in the region.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Dr Ali Evlice posts his results in motion on IG. IF you go to Turkey or Iran choose a surgeon that posts video results as many are infamous for frauding photos.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 8765
I would perform a scarless nose job on you just for 3.000$ :)

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
I would perform a scarless nose job on you just for 3.000$ :)
Any before/after results for proof?

Or are your victi... hum your clients, so changed, and unrecognizable after the operation, that you cannot post results from post-op?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Dr Ali Evlice posts his results in motion on IG. IF you go to Turkey or Iran choose a surgeon that posts video results as many are infamous for frauding photos.
Thanks for the rec, they even fraud videos now, so...

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Feelsbadman for all the jews jfll

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Any before/after results for proof?

Or are your victi... hum your clients, so changed, and unrecognizable after the operation, that you cannot post results from post-op?
Here you go buddy boyo :
Before:
Screenshot 20201227 190717 DuckDuckGo

After:
PicsArt 12 27 071103

I performed Double jaw surgery, rhino and jaw angle implants on this patient and now suddenly girls he was simping before started to send him nudes.

Power of personality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Soalian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back