Does anyone know what creates this 'muzzle' that O' Pry has?

Zizou

Zizou

Bronze
I'm guessing it's caused by perfect LeFort 1 development, positioning, alveolar shape with high set, forward facing cheekbones.

It's such a mogger trait. It provides the midface with a nice high T, aggressive contour while not taking away from appeal.

If anyone has a better guess, let us know.

20240208 192750

20240208 192629

Screenshot 20240208 193452 Samsung Internet

Screenshot 20240208 193338 Samsung Internet

• +1
Reactions: anticel
I have that too, it’s soft tissue genetics afaik.

Sean opry is downgrown, his maxilla is not ideal and quite flat.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zizou
I have that too, it’s soft tissue genetics afaik.

Sean opry is downgrown, his maxilla is not ideal and quite flat.
His mandibular plane angle is within the ideal, and his orbits are compact. I don't think he's downgrown...

When you touch that area, does it feel like a muscle that's being stretched by your upper jaw, or is it just soft/bone?

His mandibular plane angle is within the ideal, and his orbits are compact. I don't think he's downgrown...
Tiktokcel, lurk more.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Jfl I'm not a tiktokcel, when I was scrolling lookism you were being breastfed, go to sleep
Seems like you wasted your time cause you learned nothing.

Saying Opry is not downgrown is the stupidest thing I’ve read in a while, coming from a self proclaimed PSL OG.

When you touch that area, does it feel like a muscle that's being stretched by your upper jaw, or is it just soft/bone?
It’s flesh propped up by my canines. They’re very protruding.

• +1
Seems like you wasted your time cause you learned nothing.

Saying Opry is not downgrown is the stupidest thing I’ve read in a while, coming from a self proclaimed PSL OG.
Downgrown compared to other guys on his looks level? Yes. His nose also doesn't do him any favours.

Downgrown compared to general population?
No way.

Last edited:
Downgrown compared to other guys on his looks level? Yes. His nose also doesn't do him any favours.

Downgrown compared to general population?
No way.
You don’t see gonial angles that high on most men outside, only on women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Zizou
You don’t see gonial angles that high on most men outside, only on women.
Most men don't even have a ramus... let alone O'Pry's 120 something degree gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and PickleTheSlayer
I'm guessing it's caused by perfect LeFort 1 development, positioning, alveolar shape with high set, forward facing cheekbones.

It's such a mogger trait. It provides the midface with a nice high T, aggressive contour while not taking away from appeal.

If anyone has a better guess, let us know.

View attachment 2730740

View attachment 2730741

View attachment 2730770
View attachment 2730775
Caused by a flatter midface with a well forwardly grown lower third and projecting Zygos I’m pretty sure

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Zizou
Caused by a flatter midface with a well forwardly grown lower third and projecting Zygos I’m pretty sure
It looks so good tbh, it adds masculinity to the face without changing your niche.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Not as pronounced, but definitely there
Ya it’s the “inner” hollow cheeks look caused by extermly high set cheekbones.

It’s not like the outer hollow cheeks look like barret but it’s still good and more masc imo

Ya it’s the “inner” hollow cheeks look caused by extermly high set cheekbones.

It’s not like the outer hollow cheeks look like barret but it’s still good and more masc imo
I'm talking about the midface contour not the cheeks

Like you know that midface counter? It’s technically hollow cheeks just a different kind.
I see what you're trying to get at, but the area I'm talking about seems to have some kind of propping up by underlying bone structure. It's like a tent, with anchor points at the incisors and malars. Any clue @ccwarrior @RealSurgerymax?

Last edited:
More accurate to say he's  mildly downgrown.
maxilla is not ideal and is quite flat
his maxilla is fine

"Maxilla not ideal" - have you seen his zygos?

Just because his gonial angle is on the higher end of acceptable doesnt mean his skull is downgrown. Well projected bone mass around his eyes and insane cheekbones should be telling.

Looks like youre talking about the ogee curve? He has a square, masculine chin with ridiculously high set zygos, good maxillary development all around, all while being sub 15% bf and debloated

Attachments

• 1000015213.jpg
    1000015213.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

his maxilla is fine
View attachment 2747026

Just because his gonial angle is on the higher end of acceptable doesnt mean his skull is downgrown. Well projected bone mass around his eyes and insane cheekbones should be telling.

Looks like youre talking about the ogee curve? He has a square, masculine chin with ridiculously high set zygos, good maxillary development all around, all while being sub 15% bf and debloated
I'm not talking about his ogee curve, which, in my opinion, is one of the best. Very nice high set, small, projected zygos with forward, low set, aviator shaped supras create his ogee. I'm talking about that maxillary muzzle he has which is contoured on his midface as can be seen in the first post and in the image below. You can clearly see he has this pouty slope look, from the side.
Screenshot 20240216 044104 Samsung Internet

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
I'm not talking about his ogee curve, which, in my opinion, is one of the best. Very nice high set, small, projected zygos with forward, low set, aviator shaped supras create his ogee. I'm talking about that maxillary muzzle he has which is contoured on his midface as can be seen in the first post and in the image below. You can clearly see he has this pouty slope look, from the side.View attachment 2747072
Yeah even I have that, its just my upper lip
I don't think it's bone but I do have a forward maxilla exactly like opry's

• Hmm...
Delisolla has it too right ?

The lower part of his maxilla is more pronounced than his upper maxilla, with the alveolvar ridge being really forward grown. you can really see it in these photos

It's a common feature in Mongolian skulls. O'Pry has some Native ancestry, so it wouldn't be far fetched to say he got it from that

let alone O'Pry's 120 something degree gonial angle
I'd argue that his gonial angle is perfect for his face. The slightly downward mandible gave him a tall chin which balances his compact midface

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: D1390pilled, IMOGYOU and Zizou
The lower part of his maxilla is more pronounced than his upper maxilla, with the alveolvar ridge being really forward grown. you can really see it in these photos
View attachment 2776518View attachment 2776522
It's a common feature in Mongolian skulls. O'Pry has some Native ancestry, so it wouldn't be far fetched to say he got it from that
View attachment 2776526

I'd argue that his gonial angle is perfect for his face. The slightly downward mandible gave him a tall chin which balances his compact midface
Good observation, it's true that Natives have strong alveolar growth, good catch.

Yes, not only is his mandible downward, but the body itself seems tall. Most downgrown people don't have that lower third height.

Last edited:
I see what you're trying to get at, but the area I'm talking about seems to have some kind of propping up by underlying bone structure. It's like a tent, with anchor points at the incisors and malars. Any clue @ccwarrior @RealSurgerymax?
he gave the answer here. the mid face part you mentioned appears a bit sunken in due to the soft tissue skin being stretched (like a tent) above by zygos and below by tall projecting lower third.

his upper mid face does appear flatter than i would’ve expected (referring to the pics oxygen posted here). i can tell since his undereye has a bit of dark circle underneath

his maxilla is fine
View attachment 2747026

alain delon has it too
44E01E30 45DB 48D6 9558 11B092833C87

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back