Does anyone know what zinc is good for?

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
Some people are talking about taking zinc pills or whatever. What is it good for?

its good for sex driver

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
crucial for testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
bruh. By increased sex drive you mean increased sex drive = increased testosterone?

it gives you big loads and makes you horny, but tht usually goes away after ur done fapping.

it wont raise ur test signifcanty

it gives you big loads and makes you horny, but tht usually goes away after ur done fapping.

@SikKunt that fag has been online and ignoring us

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
@SikKunt that fag has been online and ignoring us
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
@Gosick GASCK U MODAFOKIN CEL GO IN CONVO RIGHT NOW U CUK:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Tony

no way that I'm going to fap. I'm on a 2 day nofap streak now lol. Not going to fap until I'm fully grown. I think that I destroyed my androgen receptors because I used to fap excessively from age 12 to 15. I actually have good levels of testosterone for my age though.

Zn is required for the production of many enzymes in the body such as Super Oxide Dismatase.

Eric Ciaramella killed Epstein.

Its makes me horny af, I also notice inceased facial hair growth.

Makes my balls hurt

For coping purposes. HOLY FUCK VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS DONT DO SHIT IF YOU SLREADY GETTING ENOUGH OF THEM DAILT WHICH YOU PRONANLY ARE GETTING FUUAARKK YALL DUMB AF. Tag me ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
For coping purposes. HOLY FUCK VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS DONT DO SHIT IF YOU SLREADY GETTING ENOUGH OF THEM DAILT WHICH YOU PRONANLY ARE GETTING FUUAARKK YALL DUMB AF. Tag me ritalincel
That's not true certain vitamins have more effects the higher the intake is

That's not true certain vitamins have more effects the higher the intake is
Cope harder bro, they wont have significant effects, its like going 99.99kmh speed to 100kmh wont change shit

• JFL
Cope harder bro, they wont have significant effects, its like going 99.99kmh speed to 100kmh wont change shit
Literally bullshit. Just admit you don't know much about this jfl

Literally bullshit. Just admit you don't know much about this jfl
Cope harder bro vitamin supplements are cope , jfl if you think youll have chads skin,face by taking shitty supplements it wont change shit at best it will make it less shitty, just get vitamins from food cope harder bro

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 685
Cope harder bro vitamin supplements are cope , jfl if you think youll have chads skin,face by taking shitty supplements it wont change shit at best it will make it less shitty, just get vitamins from food cope harder bro
How many times are you gonna say cope? I never said it'll give top tier skin right away but there's no reason to think ALL vitamins would only be effective if you're deficienct in it considering higher magnesium doses regardless of deficiency have been correlated with higher testosterone

How many times are you gonna say cope? I never said it'll give top tier skin right away but there's no reason to think ALL vitamins would only be effective if you're deficienct in it considering higher magnesium doses regardless of deficiency have been correlated with higher testosterone
Holy shit man are you retarded , its like how many times you polish a shit it still is a shit it wont transfoem into higher being, just accept most of looksmaxxes are cope , i took shitton of vitc as a child yet my face is mushy stretchy and SHIT i probably took 3x dv yet im still SHIT. I WOULD LITERSLLY EAT 3KG MANDARINS BUT I LOOK SHIIIIT

• JFL
Holy shit man are you retarded , its like how many times you polish a shit it still is a shit it wont transfoem into higher being, just accept most of looksmaxxes are cope , i took shitton of vitc as a child yet my face is mushy stretchy and SHIT i probably took 3x dv yet im still SHIT. I WOULD LITERSLLY EAT 3KG MANDARINS BUT I LOOK SHIIIIT
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I love how you call me retarded when you can barely make up a correct English sentence and all your bullshit is anecdotal. Taking alot of vitamin C isn't important anyways. You don't need more than 500mg a day and fruits aren't good. This wasn't even about looksmaxxing to begin with, your balding is turning you paranoid JFL 😂

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Tbh its not funny anymore to mske fun of mybaldcelness , most people did today ive met my quota tbh, try again next time but still it was adequate tbh

• JFL
Tbh its not funny anymore to mske fun of mybaldcelness , most people did today ive met my quota tbh, try again next time but still it was adequate tbh
balding17yomanletcel

• +1
I love how you call me retarded when you can barely make up a correct English sentence and all your bullshit is anecdotal. Taking alot of vitamin C isn't important anyways. You don't need more than 500mg a day and fruits aren't good. This wasn't even about looksmaxxing to begin with, your balding is turning you paranoid JFL 😂
Im on phone and i dont know english so you barely understanding me is itself a miracle, didnt you said taking vitamins avobe dv worked?

• JFL
Im on phone and i dont know english so you barely understanding me is itself a miracle, didnt you said taking vitamins avobe dv worked?
It depends on what you're taking and works in what way? Lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 685
bald me or cuck balding17yomanletcel
Fuark , flasbacks of when id do something weird and someone would addresses it came back, thankfully i dont have it no more tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1