Does anyone know where I can outsource my schoolwork so someone in a third world country can do it for me for cheap?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 6128
I need to do the same tbh

UpWork or Fiverr. Don't expect great quality unless you pay good money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I have used curries on fiverr

no way he is syrian

coursehero.

the code for them just doing ur work for you is put 3 lines of underscores at the top. post images of your homework (or whatever you need done, say an essay, and how you want it done). put 4 lines of underscores after the questions. specify if you need them to show work or not.

there’s a chance some dickhead reports you but it’s fine you can just make a new account if you get flagged too many times. also they’ll only do around 10 questions so if your worksheet is too long they won’t do it.

they’re just indians who learned your high school curriculum in elementary school.

you can also use gradehacker.com for college level essays.

you can also use discord. i don’t remember the vanities but just look up like discord.gg/homework. discord.gg/hw. discord.gg/homeworkanswers

I already make more money then my teacher, why would i waste time on muh periodic table lmao
How do you make your money bro?

UpWork or Fiverr. Don't expect great quality unless you pay good money
Dude there has to be a cheaper source. Fiverr or upwork is asking for upwards of 20$+/hr, which is ridiclous as shit imo for such basic assignments. I’d rather pay per assignment then per hr
It’s high school grade material, it’s not even advanced shit.

coursehero.

the code for them just doing ur work for you is put 3 lines of underscores at the top. post images of your homework (or whatever you need done, say an essay, and how you want it done). put 4 lines of underscores after the questions. specify if you need them to show work or not.

there’s a chance some dickhead reports you but it’s fine you can just make a new account if you get flagged too many times. also they’ll only do around 10 questions so if your worksheet is too long they won’t do it.

they’re just indians who learned your high school curriculum in elementary school.

you can also use gradehacker.com for college level essays.

you can also use discord. i don’t remember the vanities but just look up like discord.gg/homework. discord.gg/hw. discord.gg/homeworkanswers
This is the answer I needed, much love.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302