Does anyone know who this?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
A Confirmed female is larping as this guy, and i'm pretty confident they're either from .org, just need proof if anyone knows who he is? Pretty confident this is a public photo.

I have heard it might be @forevergymcelling but I don't have any confirmation yet.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
forever showed me his pics.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
forever showed me his pics.
Does that look like it could be him? I have no idea who this person is larping as but they risked getting a discord server i'm in banned and not letting this larp fly either. These females are fucking crazy.

wtf are you talking about

What how

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
thats not forevergymcelling dummy. i have played overwatch wiht forevergymcelling

u really jst implied some random female could enter this site and get the highest rep ratio and status? im not sure what ur implying? that the guy is him? its not. if it was who cares anyways

thats not forevergymcelling dummy. i have played overwatch wiht forevergymcelling

u really jst implied some random female could enter this site and get the highest rep ratio and status? im not sure what ur implying? that the guy is him? its not. if it was who cares anyways
That's not what I was implying, are you ESL?