Does anyone knows how to make a crypto account without id ???

Mrddi

Mrddi

Bronze

Just give me the money and I’ll buy the cryptopunk for you :cool:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5786
not possible to buy crypto without id on exchanges. you need to use p2p services

Thoughts on crypto? @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
You have to meet up with someone in person and trade cash for crypto, then get a vpn and use an overseas exchange that doesn't require ID to trade.

crypto is a fucking scam in the long term

if u didnt get on the bitcoin train and invest in other crypto u are coping

Wolf Of Wall Street Bitcoin GIF by AionCommunity

Why is it cope though. Im starting to get into this shit and it feels like im too late lol

Why is it cope though. Im starting to get into this shit and it feels like im too late lol
Im not calling it a cope but I'll tell you this. Not a single reasonable person believes that crypto will actually revolutionise finance or impact the greater society in any meaningful way. I have seen like 5 legitmate use cases out of the 2 trillion dollar marketcap that is crypto but most of the time they can just be done by traditional systems.

The entire point of investing into crypto is selling it to a greater sucker(redditor - normies like those who obsess over elon musks and shit like that). Im not saying this because I am anti crypto, I actually made alot of money from it, just putting a little disclaimer before you start investing.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Im not calling it a cope but I'll tell you this. Not a single reasonable person believes that crypto will actually revolutionise finance or impact the greater society in any meaningful way. I have seen like 5 legitmate use cases out of the 2 trillion dollar marketcap that is crypto but most of the time they can just be done by traditional systems.

The entire point of investing into crypto is selling it to a greater sucker(redditor - normies like those who obsess over elon musks and shit like that). Im not saying this because I am anti crypto, I actually made alot of money from it, just putting a little disclaimer before you start investing.
Im aware of that fact but is it still worth to invest for the next 3-5 years? Crypto wont be relevant after 10 years tbh. Otherwise im not wasting my time on this shit

Thoughts on crypto? @subhuman incel
I will buy bitcoin when they are most expensive and sell them in when they are least expensive, so that i have as much deficit as possible to help other subhumans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Yes but you would need a friend that signed up on a crypto exchange. Create a wallet or an account on a decentralised exchange and ask a friend to send you some cryptocurrency to that wallet. In exchange you give him cash.

metamask
localbitcoin
incognito (but it's on apple store or on google store)

I’ve tried to find one, not a single competent exchange that doesn’t require ID verification. I’ll be 18 soon though.

Back in 2019 I bought Chainlink it’s more than 10x since then, would’ve bought more throughout the years if it weren’t for the change in rules, requiring an ID verified account in order to deposit & withdraw.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I’ve tried to find one, not a single competent exchange that doesn’t require ID verification. I’ll be 18 soon though.

Back in 2019 I bought Chainlink it’s more than 10x since then, would’ve bought more throughout the years if it weren’t for the change in rules, requiring an ID verified account in order to deposit & withdraw.
kucoin?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Never heard of it, might be because it’s based in the U.S. or something. Every European one I’ve tried required ID verification. I’ll check it out though.

Binance and kucoin don't need (binance you need but I forgot what and kucoin don't need but you need a different exchange to send from to kucoin). Maybe try coinbase