Does anyone knows you use this forum?

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
When bored in unimportant classes I've made use of this forum and my friends know I use "forums" in general but no one knows I use this one.

There was a close call in a class when I was writting in some thread "... White sharia" and the teacher was like "whatever you searching up avbloke stop It because (this girl behind me) is staring at it", the foid only read "White sharia" and didn't look at the name of the site or whatever but at the end she asked me and I lied (obviously). I really don't want anyone to know I use this obscure forum because I have said way more extreme shit that I've ever said in public, since I have become more cautious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
yOU SHOULD be proud of usig this forum. Show everyone your white sharia post. Let the rage begin

• +1
When bored in unimportant classes I've made use of this forum and my friends know I use "forums" in general but no one knows I use this one.

There was a close call in a class when I was writting in some thread "... White sharia" and the teacher was like "whatever you searching up avbloke stop It because (this girl behind me) is staring at it", the foid only read "White sharia" and didn't look at the name of the site or whatever but at the end she asked me and I lied (obviously). I really don't want anyone to know I use this obscure forum because I have said way more extreme shit that I've ever said in public, since I have become more cautious
I would tell people about this forum.

• +1
  • +1
White sharia is the way to go

• +1
it is. The less bluepilled men the better tbh.
Well, yeah, more or less, take into account that this isn't as blackpilled as .me is (.me is way more woke) and that this is an obscure forum without credentials; normies are a fucking herd and if the herd condemms this well It Will be a futile effort to show them this

• +1
Well, yeah, more or less, take into account that this isn't as blackpilled as .me is (.me is way more woke) and that this is an obscure forum without credentials; normies are a fucking herd and if the herd condemms this well It Will be a futile effort to show them this
True.

• +1
if normies find out u go to this place it's ogre for u ngl

• +1
  • +1