Does anyone not wanna date, just fuck?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Most foids expect you to pay for their meal
Pay for all parts of the dates
Most likely if you refuse to foot the entire bill and tell her to go dutch she'll dump you anyway

It's too much hassle. It's way easier to ask her to fuck and if she says no, hey, at least you won't have wasted any money on wining and dining her to no avail

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4612, Zygos4Life and 4 others
i just wanna start a family in the scandinavian woods man

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Good_Little_Goy, sytyl and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Chadeep and Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and BigBiceps
I dont even know how will my first date ever be. I get food from the church where homeless go

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Chadeep and Deleted member 6873
You must be 3 points higher than the girl, and the most handsome guy on her phone/tinder matches. Then you can have straight sex dates.
I met some 2/10 landwhales for sexdates in my car. I used morphed pics where i looked like a chad, and then met them in the dark. But the girls where in the lowest 5-10% of my whole city on badoo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: malignant, Deleted member 5683, johncruz12345 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Over and Deleted member 6873
You must be 3 points higher than the girl, and the most handsome guy on her phone/tinder matches. Then you can have straight sex dates.
I met some 2/10 landwhales for sexdates in my car. I used morphed pics where i looked like a chad, and then met them in the dark. But the girls where in the lowest 5-10% of my whole city on badoo.
based :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Cares and Deleted member 6873
Women generally annoy me so the less I see of them the better. Sign me up

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
Man I couldn't bring myself to fuck a 2/10, at the very minimum she has to be 5/10

I met some 2/10 landwhales for sexdates in my car. I used morphed pics where i looked like a chad, and then met them in the dark.
sounds like the story from faceandlms where some french old guy used pics of a model and asked the dates for fifty shades of grey style sex in the dark

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 4464
One way you can tell if they just want to fuck is if they insist on paying or even pay for you.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
sounds like the story from faceandlms where some french old guy used pics of a model and asked the dates for fifty shades of grey style sex in the dark
He ended up getting arrested iirc

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted
If you want to fuck many women you need to be a fucking degenerate. Just fuck every foid you see theory.

I just want to reject whores

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted

Le Parisien reports the paunchy and balding man, identified only as “Michel,” created an attractive persona named Anthony Laroche for the dating website Zoosk.

this is why big dick is so important.

with a big dick you can get straight to fucking skinny chicks

this is why big dick is so important.

with a big dick you can get straight to fucking skinny chicks
Big dick is worth NOTHING without face. I am in the top 10% of dick size, but my face destroys everything.

"Met them in the dark" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Its very average, and i dont have one good feature. Average = ugly
How should i run big dick game??

He also got the face for it.

you should run big dick game at that size

how bad is your face?
I seen his face, he looks like a 3/10 reddit soyboy with bulgy blue eyes and soy beard (not exaggerating)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
but i dont look old or masc enough for tinder :feelswhy:
and yubo deletes any kind of those selfies
jfl you could easily pass as 18 on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6873
brutally over for him
Indeed, this literal faggot keeps commenting on all of my threads, literally all of them, without a single exception; The best part is, I don't even know who the fuck he is, as in, where he's from, how he thinks he knows me, what his reddit or whatever username is etc. He's been on my ignore list ever since I can remember. He also confirmed in the past he is so severely norwooded he's now "coping" with a hairsystem JFL Enjoy smelling like rat piss after a month due to all that glue and sweat glued to his scalp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I seen his face, he looks like a 3/10 reddit soyboy with bulgy blue eyes and soy beard (not exaggerating)
hahaha wtf bulgy blue eyes and soy beard :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What are you smoking dude. You have no idea how i look like.

really lmao?
ngl when i ran a foidfish most men here were shit looking.
exactly, i heard men in that area look like shit. so your high normie looks are even more rare, add in a big dick and you will slay.

Indeed, this literal faggot keeps commenting on all of my threads, literally all of them, without a single exception; The best part is, I don't even know who the fuck he is, as in, where he's from, how he thinks he knows me, what his reddit or whatever username is etc. He's been on my ignore list ever since I can remember. He also confirmed in the past he is so severely norwooded he's now "coping" with a hairsystem JFL Enjoy smelling like rat piss after a month due to all that glue and sweat glued to his scalp
Everything i wrote is the truth man. Ask the guys on here, and they will all agree with me. You should take it as a motivation.

exactly, i heard men in that area look like shit. so your high normie looks are even more rare, add in a big dick and you will slay.
should i add 2 sockballs to make it mandingo tier :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I want romance.

Too bad it does not exist (at least for those with poor maxillary projection and height)

Homosexuals rarely date, they just fuck, there aren't any games or silly customs to follow with them, just two horny men who agree to meet and have sex.

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2
Homosexuals rarely date, they just fuck, there aren't any games or silly customs to follow with them, just two horny men who agree to meet and have sex.
No one asked you about your sex life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dylan2, Deleted member 4612 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Why did you post that then? Nobody cares about faggots on this site
To show that most men only want sex, not dating, and when two guys meet they go straight to business.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7776