Does anyone one here actually go through surgery?

Have you had plastic surgery?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and I don’t want to

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Planning on it

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
I always see people on here saying about how they need ps to ascend and list about ten different procedures but I’m guessing most people here are too young to earn the money for that and I doubt barely anyone on here would go through half these procedures.

I always see people on here saying about how they need ps to ascend and list about ten different procedures but I’m guessing most people here are too young to earn the money for that and I doubt barely anyone on here would go through half these procedures.
You're right to an extent, most people will never be super serious about their surgeries & only a small percentage will go through them all. However, it's also best to not rush getting your surgeries, which is why some people may take 1-2+ years & that's totally okay. For example, I've been planning 1 particular surgery for over 2 years now & it will be done in the early months of 2019, doesn't mean that I'm not lookmaxing in other ways such as clearing up acne, mewing, hitting the gym, taking care of my hair, etc.

RESEARCH FIRST.

@11gaijin is having surgery soon

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I'll either get surgeries or die. There's no third option.

If agepill hits me before I moneymaxx I'll rope 100%. I can't cope with becoming a rotting oldcel subhuman.

Surgery for what?
Orthognathic surgery (BSSO) for underbite. Upper lip repositioning will also be done to improve the aesthetics further.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and TakaRyo
Tomorrow ngl
Situation

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and TakaRyo
Orthognathic surgery (BSSO) for underbite. Upper lip repositioning will also be done to improve the aesthetics further.
Good luck man, look forward to seeing you ascend

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I‘ll definitely go for it before 25