Does anyone really do something like this // Looksmax-wise? 😯 High IQ's GTFIH

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
A full analysis/report that includes all of the following:
  • Detailed and scientifically-based (backed by science) facial analysis that contains the ideals to consider in a final rating (PSL out of 8):
    • Measurements described and their importance of “why”, including angles and proportions.
    • List which features are halos and which are failos.
    • An overall final rating / score on PSL that combines all of this, from facial harmony to characteristics such as the Norwood level.
    • A personalized plan highly-based on the Blackpill (Looksmaxxing advice) to ascend; softmaxes (a hair perm, teeth whitening, etc.), hardmaxes (hair implant, fillers, bimax+CCWr...), etc. And also, that includes (real) morphs on how exactly he could/can look like after ascension.
  • Detailed and scientifically-based (backed by sciencie) IRL rating (out of 10) // measure of attractiveness that considers other qualities, not just the face - PSL, that includes:
    • Height, race, phenotype, coloring (I.e. face coloring would consist of hair color, eye color, and skin color), frame, proportions, wrist, shoe, hand size, ulna length, etc.
  • Detailed and scientifically-based (backed by science) SMV rating:
    • What would be your actual performance IRL; appearance (IRL rating), money and status. This will change and be location-based (I.e.a White would easily-slay in Asia and his SMV would increase significantly).
I am only looking for High IQ Looksologists with a wide range of knowledge in beauty // attractiveness, surgeries, nutrition, science, etc. that includes all kinds of studies and everything is Blackpilled. Willing to pay.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 23530
all ratings are subjective it only matters what girls think and model scouts think of u and know every girl has different type and ratings are subjective, why i say model scouts think of u because most male models have good bone structrue/unique look and are lean and tall so yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 18879
MEN CANNOT RATE

to see your true rating go on dating app, social settings irl and omeagle!

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 16133
all ratings are subjective it only matters what girls think and model scouts think of u and know every girl has different type and ratings are subjective, why i say model scouts think of u because most male models have good bone structrue/unique look and are lean and tall so yea
MEN CANNOT RATE

to see your true rating go on dating app, social settings irl and omeagle!
I agree with the part that women are the only ones capable to rate, definitely. But, they can't provide measurements and base it scientifically to base themselves on it and provide certain rating or advice to ascend. That's what I'm looking for.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 23530
oh ok got it, shouldn't have replied then but, yea. but even then womens ratings can be super retarded most times too, like girls rated chico and other male models like a 5-6 thru pics but in rl prolly coulda got wet from seeing good looking men like that but i think qoves does really detailed facial ratings if u know that youtube channel could be wrong, but yea i think being tall and having good frame and having above average facial features like forward growth and good harmony alone can be seen as attractive by most people in rl

Why the "JFL" dear @amaterasu, are you able to do all of this and also, think I'm a dumbass for asking for help with this?

Why so pending of my posts? Well, a ratio of 25.8% of the reactions that I have received in my last posts are yours, and they are only "JFL's" for no reason, you only react somewhat reasonable when you need help, fucking muppet parasite unnecessary scum in this planet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 23530
oh ok got it, shouldn't have replied then but, yea. but even then womens ratings can be super retarded most times too, like girls rated chico and other male models like a 5-6 thru pics but in rl prolly coulda got wet from seeing good looking men like that but i think qoves does really detailed facial ratings if u know that youtube channel could be wrong, but yea i think being tall and having good frame and having above average facial features like forward growth and good harmony alone can be seen as attractive by most people in rl
Good point of view, bad recommendation. I sincerely believe that QOVES is a company of an Indian homeless NPC who works operating in a company of scammers with Windows XP computers which takes advantage and profits from his newbie followers; I am not going to pay $500 in a fucking facial analysis/report that in its majority they are copy-pastes and nothing scientifically based, they claim to be created by doctors and professionals, but it is just a good marketing technique tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and wholesome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
@ChadpreetMaxxer

• JFL
@curlyheadjames is probably the best rater

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 17920, ascension! and 1 other person
You have more than a thousand messages on this forum and no idea what would benefit you? You're using your time wrong.

The only real metric to judge is real life or to a lesser extent online validation.

I'd say main metrics are:
  • fashion modeling
  • success on dating apps
  • clout and simping you receive on social media (Omegle too but less scalable hence less value)
  • general IRL reactions and IOI you receive

Ratings and all the rest are retarded shit, obviously people with experience in the above can generally tell if and how much people will like you, that's why model scouts exist.

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and Deleted member 16133
@curlyheadjames is probably the best rater
That's right, digging deeper I discovered that he was the only one with this knowledge and enough comp experience to be able to share his experiences and build on it for the majority. However, he was kind/friendly to me and recommended me not to buy it, since it is not necessary/needed at the moment, as I am only 15 years old and rather, I should focus more on my health, some softmaxes and being NT-ness even though to a great extent, I don't know what to do mainly. I may already have +1,500 posts and certainly a level of knowledge, but most of the time (to be honest) I'm just resting and rotting in my bed while helping others or just throwing shit at them. I don't know how to compensate my High inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I was about to do that, i made over 50 PDF files about looks maxing and shit, but then Youtube decided to permanently delete my channel from the platform, and now i cannot launch my looksmaxing protocol because i don't have any audience

I was about to do that, i made over 50 PDF files about looks maxing and shit, but then Youtube decided to permanently delete my channel from the platform, and now i cannot launch my looksmaxing protocol because i don't have any audience
how much would u charge?

• JFL
Bump

• JFL
A full analysis/report that includes all of the following:
  • Detailed and scientifically-based (backed by science) facial analysis that contains the ideals to consider in a final rating (PSL out of 8):
    • Measurements described and their importance of “why”, including angles and proportions.
    • List which features are halos and which are failos.
    • An overall final rating / score on PSL that combines all of this, from facial harmony to characteristics such as the Norwood level.
    • A personalized plan highly-based on the Blackpill (Looksmaxxing advice) to ascend; softmaxes (a hair perm, teeth whitening, etc.), hardmaxes (hair implant, fillers, bimax+CCWr...), etc. And also, that includes (real) morphs on how exactly he could/can look like after ascension.
  • Detailed and scientifically-based (backed by sciencie) IRL rating (out of 10) // measure of attractiveness that considers other qualities, not just the face - PSL, that includes:
    • Height, race, phenotype, coloring (I.e. face coloring would consist of hair color, eye color, and skin color), frame, proportions, wrist, shoe, hand size, ulna length, etc.
  • Detailed and scientifically-based (backed by science) SMV rating:
    • What would be your actual performance IRL; appearance (IRL rating), money and status. This will change and be location-based (I.e.a White would easily-slay in Asia and his SMV would increase significantly).
I am only looking for High IQ Looksologists with a wide range of knowledge in beauty // attractiveness, surgeries, nutrition, science, etc. that includes all kinds of studies and everything is Blackpilled. Willing to pay.
Yes me and only me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back