does anyone that took mk-677 had a big size increas in his ears/nose

LooxmaxxingM

LooxmaxxingM

Iron
I'm 15,5 (5'9 father:6'2(he had diabetes so he took insuline probably thats why hes tall) , mother:5'4) and i'm planing to take mk-677 and arosamine and slin pills but i heard that growth hormone increas soft tissues first (ears,nose...) did anyone had a big increas in his soft tissues because i don't want to have a jewish nose or an elf ears

I'm 15,5 (5'9 father:6'2(he had diabetes so he took insuline probably thats why hes tall) , mother:5'4) and i'm planing to take mk-677 and arosamine and slin pills but i heard that growth hormone increas soft tissues first (ears,nose...) did anyone had a big increas in his soft tissues because i don't want to have a jewish nose or an elf ears
I became a jew on hgh

Yes lol

Thats why I stopped taking it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Amadeus and slavicpsycho
Did it go back to normal probably not right
No lol, made my feet and hands a bit bigger aswell but it wasnt worth it at all

Feet from 45 to 47

Nose became like 1 cm more outward, but I had a small nose before but now it is on the edge of extremely big which is ropefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, It'snotover, Amadeus and 1 other person

Feet from 45 to 47

Nose became like 1 cm more outward, but I had a small nose before but now it is on the edge of extremely big which is ropefuel
How old were u

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Yes lol

Thats why I stopped taking it

Feet from 45 to 47

by outward do you mean forward or to the sides? if forward, mk might be lifefuel cuz i lowkey need a more "jewish" nose

by outward do you mean forward or to the sides? if forward, mk might be lifefuel cuz i lowkey need a more "jewish" nose
I thought the same before but it grew in all directions, it looks like a half ball fucking now lol

I regret taking it but I guess you live you learn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Amadeus
i took it at 15 and did not notice much at all

• +1
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM
19, so if you took it while younger you should expect more nose and ear growth.
I'm guessing hgh will have similar if not bigger effects. But if it increases height tbh it's worth it I'll do Rhinoplasty after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33540
Dnr but im taking hgh (7months or so) and my nose tip grew a lil bit , my ears are the same size, but don’t worry mk677 is nothing, you won’t have any effect, be it positive or negative, keep coping tho

• +1
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM and Mr. President

Feet from 45 to 47

For how long did you take it?