does anyone want to explain to me why dating a 17 year old(which is legal) is considered pedophilia

IRL_Reject

IRL_Reject

Master
Srs.
The only argument I've heard against this is some unsubstantiated babbling about "life stages" and "the brain developing at 25"(most people lose IQ after 16).

The only real reason I can see for not wanting 17 year olds to date and marry men in their 20s is a desire to destroy the family unit. girls in their teens fuck around with boys who aren't serious and then become roasties who hop from man to man and end up hard alpha widowed at 22.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, klip11, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
for real? brutal.
I've seen a study saying that, iirc about raven's progressive matrices. I think it may not necessarily be the case, especially if you have an active mind and a lower carb diet.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel, thecel, M-1014 and 1 other person
It's simple. Women hate the fact that men prefer younger women to older ones so to dissuade them from acting on their preferences, they use shame tactics, such as calling it pedophilia. Because men are cucked and are easily influenced by this propaganda, they join in on the shaming, often to try to score good boy points with women.

It's ridiculous. I purposely try to avoid the Drake Kendrick drama bullshit but I will see it pop on my Tik Tok sometimes with everyone unironically calling him a pedophile for getting with a 17 year old or something.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, LooksmaxxHopeful, IRL_Reject and 14 others
It's simple. Women hate the fact that men prefer younger women to older ones so to dissuade them from acting on their preferences, they use shame tactics, such as calling it pedophilia. Because men are cucked and are easily influenced by this propaganda, they join in on the shaming, often to try to score good boy points with women.

It's ridiculous. I purposely try to avoid the Drake Kendrick drama bullshit but I will see it pop on my Tik Tok sometimes with everyone unironically calling him a pedophile for getting with a 17 year old or something.
Its isnt pedophilia but I hate drake and his fans so I'm happy he's getting shit on for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, nope, Carv and 2 others
you are probably young asf and your brain hasnt developed.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Dream99
Its isnt pedophilia but I hate drake and his fans so I'm happy he's getting shit on for it
You shouldn't be. Him getting shit for it means everyone would get shit for it. Why hate Drake anyway? I get that his music is shit, but he seems pretty insignificant and unworthy of hate.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, IvanTheSpaceBiker, northern mogger and 1 other person
You shouldn't be. Him getting shit for it means everyone would get shit for it. Why hate Drake anyway? I get that his music is shit, but he seems pretty insignificant and unworthy of hate.
his fans are legit retarded and braindead. I don't actually hate "him" perse, but def hate the admiration and god status he's achieved with so many ppl when his music sucks and he's a cringelord lol who hasn't done anything of note. and jfl in eyes of normies 17 will always be considered sus/predator territory nothing will ever change that

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Carv and northern mogger
Drake is great for turning on some tunes and talking to an AI while pretending she is your ex gf who you miss dearly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and tombradylover

This.

Ironically, notice how its not a problem for a women to be vocal about sugardaddying or tricking. Women have a nack for exploiting mens libido, especially younger males and also have a nack for exploiting older mens wallets yet we dont see that being pushed for legalities.

i think, the argument is bullshit. And we need to stop supporting it. No more hard carrying women through laws that just help to get good boy points with the female preposition

• +1
Reactions: klip11, LancasteR, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 1 other person
Drake is great for turning on some tunes and talking to an AI while pretending she is your ex gf who you miss dearly
Nothing was the same after nothing was the same

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, boss8055 and northern mogger
Nothing was the same after nothing was the same
I'll concede that. I loved listening to just hold on we're going home in high school and fantasizing about whiteknighting the cheerleaders who fucked every black guy on the football team

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, northern mogger and tombradylover
i know, let me die in peace
knicker it's not over till the fat lady sings

nicolas-cage-transformation.gif

dennis-nedry-laughing-hysterically.gif

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
No one with a brain believes this shit

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
his fans are legit retarded and braindead. I don't actually hate "him" perse, but def hate the admiration and god status he's achieved with so many ppl when his music sucks and he's a cringelord lol who hasn't done anything of note. and jfl in eyes of normies 17 will always be considered sus/predator territory nothing will ever change that
Fair enough. I've never got his appeal either. His stuff legit sounds like elevator music, so fucking boring.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I banged an 18 and 19 year old last week (both raw) . I’m 29

Noone cares bruh

It’s mostly the older used up women who say that shit because no one wants them

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, klip11 and Carv
when i sat in class i overheard teens my age saying they fuck older guys.
its a flex for young women

It's an american thing

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and owlofathena
Srs.
The only argument I've heard against this is some unsubstantiated babbling about "life stages" and "the brain developing at 25"(most people lose IQ after 16).

The only real reason I can see for not wanting 17 year olds to date and marry men in their 20s is a desire to destroy the family unit. girls in their teens fuck around with boys who aren't serious and then become roasties who hop from man to man and end up hard alpha widowed at 22.
I can confirm this whole thing: that’s why as a 25 yr old I only fuck girls between 17-21

Any girl over 21 is ruined beyond repair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Ryldoo IS COPING, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
No. Drake was speaking to her when she was 14

He is a pedo: I can forgive 16 but any younger is questionable girls below 16 look like little boys man wtf.

As for me I slay 17-22

I openly say this to normies and nobody says or does shit. The irony is I have had Muslims bitch about this shit to me before but they seem to forget their own prophet fucked 9 yr olds lol. So even many of them are influenced by this nonsense.

17 is perfectly acceptable to fuck as a adult

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shycel
Its not about the number you are thinking too hard, they have to put the limit somewhere u retard, if it was 15 u incel faggots would be arguing about "Why is not acceptable to fuck a 14 year, 11 month old???"

Its not about the number you are thinking too hard, they have to put the limit somewhere u retard, if it was 15 u incel faggots would be arguing about "Why is not acceptable to fuck a 14 year, 11 month old???"
Well why not?

No. Drake was speaking to her when she was 14

He is a pedo: I can forgive 16 but any younger is questionable girls below 16 look like little boys man wtf.

As for me I slay 17-22

I openly say this to normies and nobody says or does shit. The irony is I have had Muslims bitch about this shit to me before but they seem to forget their own prophet fucked 9 yr olds lol. So even many of them are influenced by this nonsense.

17 is perfectly acceptable to fuck as a adult
There are plenty of 14/15 yo girls with massive tits

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and IRL_Reject

True women do not only do that with age but every other thing like looks,weight, height (extremely tall women) and others

calling one and incel for having a type (without even understanding the word) whilst having a type too

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, insufferableincel and Shycel
True women do not only do that with age but every other thing like looks,weight, height (extremely tall women) and others

calling one and incel for having a type (without even understanding the word) whilst having a type too
Yep. Bitches gain 300 lbs and suddently everyone is a pedophile for wanting a girl who is petite(sub200)

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and M-1014

This is the main agenda of feminism. Forbid men from having any type of preferences while letting women have any kind of preferences they want. The ultimate goal is to get the average women the best access to chad's cock as possible. Feminism is just a female sexual strategy at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, IAMNOTANINCEL, IRL_Reject and 1 other person
This is the main agenda of feminism. Forbid men from having any type of preferences while letting women have any kind of preferences they want. The ultimate goal is to get the average women the best access to chad's cock as possible. Feminism is just a female sexual strategy at the end of the day.
this.gif
x infinity

This but it's more. Remember, feminism is merely a sub plot. The real goal of raising the age of consent, as well as introducing feminism, is to destroy the family unit to ensure that all people are disconnected, mass produced cattle eating mcdonalds while their automasturbator pleasures them to the image of girls who look 18 (but they're actually 35 bro! so its ok)

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
The fact that you can go to any 3rd world country or some small town in Eastern Europe and see 29-30 year old guys in relationships with 17-18 year old girls says more about the state of our society, the economy and the future of humanity than many things..

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and IRL_Reject
The fact that you can go to any 3rd world country or some small town in Eastern Europe and see 29-30 year old guys in relationships with 17-18 year old girls says more about the state of our society, the economy and the future of humanity than many things..
god damn your sig made my cock twitch but I know irl would i bust in my fucking pants if just one of those girls touched my hand

this.gif
x infinity

This but it's more. Remember, feminism is merely a sub plot. The real goal of raising the age of consent, as well as introducing feminism, is to destroy the family unit to ensure that all people are disconnected, mass produced cattle eating mcdonalds while their automasturbator pleasures them to the image of girls who look 18 (but they're actually 35 bro! so its ok)
Also to crash the birth rate to create the need for mass immigration.

Also to crash the birth rate to create the need for mass immigration.
China is the only country that should and theoretically has the resources to make a strategy against population decline. If she too will not be able to change something about her population declin in like 50 years, with a sustainable model that can be followed by the rest of the countries on the planet (like in the worst case scenario, we make shit artificial kids in lab) the whole global society is dead.. :what:

for real? brutal.
it happened to me, i had a huge iq descenscion, nowadays i cant even do 6th grade iq and logical reasoning tests when when i was in 6th grade i could do ones for ages higher than me easily

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
it happened to me, i had a huge iq descenscion, nowadays i cant even do 6th grade iq and logical reasoning tests when when i was in 6th grade i could do ones for ages higher than me easily
because of raw meat , lossus

JUST EAT RAW MEAT

Based thread.

Many based replies.

Agecucks should be exterminated for the sake of humanity.

• JFL
  • Love it
View attachment 2918910View attachment 2918919
The size difference between them bro.. :eek: :what:
Poor girl.. she's only 21 years old, she started an onlyfans like a few months ago, and the rest of the girls called her to make a video with this guy so she could promote her OF of which no one probably knew, and now probably whoever enters her after him will feel nothing.. :lul::feelswah:
Can you imagine growing old with this whore after serving her the world on a platter and her rotting mind can only think about how huge that one guys cock was when she was 21

tenor.gif

Srs.

its not

Srs.

17year olds are already alpha widowed with 5-10 bodycounts already btw. Just so you know

Srs.

Because of cultural brainwashing. They did studies and showed the arms of various ages of women to men in photographs. All kinds of men, normal men that were married. So no weirdos or paedos. They all prefered the 14 year old hands of a girl compared to all other hands.

Youth is attractive, and it is probably in our biology that a lot of our ancestors mated around the age of 14 to 18 with the women being a bit younger and the males a bit older hence why women develop faster cognitively than young boys, that is so that they have a similar mental level to their older male partner.

The only argument that could be made is that it may be irresponsible to have kids at that age in this society but nothing wrong with it biologically and even ethically there is nothing wrong with it. Just a lot of brainwashing.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Shycel
Because of cultural brainwashing. They did studies and showed the arms of various ages of women to men in photographs. All kinds of men, normal men that were married. So no weirdos or paedos. They all prefered the 14 year old hands of a girl compared to all other hands.

Youth is attractive, and it is probably in our biology that a lot of our ancestors mated around the age of 14 to 18 with the women being a bit younger and the males a bit older hence why women develop faster cognitively than young boys, that is so that they have a similar mental level to their older male partner.

The only argument that could be made is that it may be irresponsible to have kids at that age in this society but nothing wrong with it biologically and even ethically there is nothing wrong with it. Just a lot of brainwashing.
Women don't want to have kids at ALL these days unless it is with the next coming of Gandy(PBUH).
I see so many 20 something year old chicks who don't wanna have kids in the hopes of keeping their body hot for the guy who alpha widowed them. It would be better to have kids at 18 than to be some childless frigid cat lady in her 30s

Women don't want to have kids at ALL these days unless it is with the next coming of Gandy(PBUH).
I see so many 20 something year old chicks who don't wanna have kids in the hopes of keeping their body hot for the guy who alpha widowed them. It would be better to have kids at 18 than to be some childless frigid cat lady in her 30s
I don't give a fuck about what they want. I was just talking about how natural it is to be attracted to young women.

• +1
I don't give a fuck about what they want. I was just talking about how natural it is to be attracted to young women.
I apologize sir
puppy-unhappy.gif

did not mean to imply that you care of the opinions of whores

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Icon
  • Love it