Does anyone want to see my 8mm genioplasty improvement?

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
I'm just 2 weeks post op. I'm satisfied of the results overall. Maybe I should have done 10mm instead of 8mm, but it's still a huge improvement in my opinion.

I don't want to doxx myself so I will only post in DMs, also I can't shave yet because I'm still too sensitive so my shitty facial hair makes me not want to post a public pic.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, ProCoper and ogrepilled
congrats man!

yes i want to see it please!

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Slyfex8
Oh also here are the simulations, I don't have an underbite btw, they just made me bite in a weird way on the bite block for the scan:

Image0012
Image0091
Image0022
Image010

• Woah
Reactions: ProCoper
I'm just 2 weeks post op. I'm satisfied of the results overall. Maybe I should have done 10mm instead of 8mm, but it's still a huge improvement in my opinion.

I don't want to doxx myself so I will only post in DMs, also I can't shave yet because I'm still too sensitive so my shitty facial hair makes me not want to post a public pic.
Show the before and after pics bruv

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8

congratulations bhai i wanna see im thinking of getting it myself

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Slyfex8 and boss8055
Congrats on ascending, Wish you a speedy recovery, Send the pics in DMs, Im also interested in getting this surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back