Does autism actually exist?

reborn

reborn

Banned
Do you think autism is actually a thing like something is wrong in your brain and you are retarded in a way? Or do they just call it autism because they can't call you a socially inept idiot but this is really what you are? I think I am autistic myself. I took a couple of tests and it said autists score like 25 points and I had like 40 while more points mean more autism. But I am not sure if I should get an actual diagnose because what's the point of it? If it really just means I am socially awkward I don't really need someone to tell me. I know I am. If it is an actual brain retardation then maybe getting it diagnosed might have some kind of benefit but it also may have a lot of disadvantages such as they may take your driver's license away.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 20452
Autism is just brain/nerve damage. Eat raw meat, drink blood and get sunlight to heal your body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, |Daddy_Zygos|, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
autism is just a special personality

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Curry Suicide
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Danish_Retard, Erik-Jón and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Curry Suicide
@disillusioned thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
36F02423 9B9A 441A B365 A8B57406A04A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Erik-Jón and TUSSELEIF
No its a made up "disorder" by the industry of death (psychiatry industry) . Mental "disorders" dont exist theyre scam for pharmaceutical companys to make money. Psychiatry is sudo science

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 14693
Yes, it's a highly heritable neurodevelopmental disorder. Your brain is different from the day you were born, and it can't be fixed

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Yes, it's a highly heritable neurodevelopmental disorder. Your brain is different from the day you were born, and it can't be fixed
Where is the proof that it starts from the day you're born? And to what extent has it "started" at that point and how does it comparison to the brain of a normal person on average that early?

@disillusioned thoughts?
Autism exists in the sense that there are people with down syndrome etc.

But so-called 'high-functioning' autism is utter bullshit. Greedy corporations invented that shit to make money selling pointless drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 20452 and 1 other person
It exists but I think its over diagnosed due to doctors labeling socially awkward people as autistic when there are other symptoms which I think should be more important in a diagnosis (Repetitive speech patterns, Repeated movements like walking in circles or flailing arms and Becoming heavily fixated on certain subjects.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 5189

But so-called 'high-functioning' autism is utter bullshit. Greedy corporations invented that shit to make money selling pointless drugs.
What does 'highly functioning" autism even mean exactly?

No its a made up "disorder" by the industry of death (psychiatry industry) . Mental "disorders" dont exist theyre scam for pharmaceutical companys to make money. Psychiatry is sudo science

What pharmaceuticals are autistics taking for their autism?

Looks are your personality.
Autism = sub5.

Never began for me...
Der Untermensch

EdiE4hbXoAUnOy0

Yes it’s a thing. You will have sensory issues, limited social skills and understanding, problems with eye contact and speech, repetitive behaviour and speech, and have special obscure interests. In extreme cases of autism you won’t be able to function at all, example being autistic James

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, wollet2, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Yes it’s a thing. You will have sensory issues, limited social skills and understanding, problems with eye contact and speech, repetitive behaviour and speech, and have special obscure interests. In extreme cases of autism you won’t be able to function at all, example being autistic James
So much bullshit. Some people are just dumb af and can't function socially.

So much bullshit. Some people are just dumb af and can't function socially.
Ah yes, a rotter on looksmax is more correct than years of research. Didn’t even take into consideration those "dumb af" people might be smart on an intellectual level. Shut up retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 16677 and Danish_Retard
Ah yes, a rotter on looksmax is more correct than years of research. Didn’t even take into consideration those "dumb af" people might be smart on an intellectual level. Shut up retard
Most 'research' conducted in the west is Jew bullshit.

What does 'highly functioning" autism even mean exactly?
Autism but you can still function well due to it not being as severe / iq being average or above
And the pic is from some "60 minutes" episode

I have adhd which idk if its worse

it "can be"

some autists seem very sentient and i can rely on them to understand me even if im not autistic.
That’s because they are high functioning

That’s because they are high functioning
I don't understand how you can be a "high functioning" autist. Doesn't that just mean you're normal but unique creative intelligent. Nothing worthy of being diagnosed with a disorder

I don't understand how you can be a "high functioning" autist. Doesn't that just mean you're normal but unique creative intelligent. Nothing worthy of being diagnosed with a disorder
Being aspie doesn’t mean your intelligent JFL your thinking of the Savant types, it just means I have non neurotypical traits, autism is a spectrum some are on the deeper end others are on the edge. ADHD is close to one of the ends of the autism spectrum so is Anxiety, most aspies suffer a mild form of both, I myself have anxiety around foids in particular but for the most part I can larp as NT.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake