does bacon fat add to calories?

D

Deleted member 15569

chad
100g 300 calories, does the grease that falls of the bacon add to the calories?

Yes the calories listed for a strip of bacon assume you fried and drained off all the excess fat, if that’s what you’re asking

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 15569
pan fry 100g bacon in 30 calories worth of butter, on the pack its 100g = 300 calories, im consuming 330 calories or more? dumb it down please
A bit more than 330 calories I would say as long as you also eat all the fat. Calories increase if you cook your food in butter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
A bit more than 330 calories I would say as long as you also eat all the fat. Calories increase if you cook your food in butter.
is olive oil better? and if chicken breast starts leaking fat in the pan that would that also add to the calories and is it so little that its not worth counting.

is olive oil better? and if chicken breast starts leaking fat in the pan that would that also add to the calories and is it so little that its not worth counting.
No, butter is better. And yeah, it is not that much, I personally think it isn't worth counting. It wouldn't make a huge difference.

• +1
I'd think the calorie label refers to the bacon in its raw form so it would include the grease

• +1
I'd think the calorie label refers to the bacon in its raw form so it would include the grease
calories on commercial items are accurate tho? like there are ice cream cans worth 320 calories. i have been eating chicken eggs and milk veggies basically only for 3 months lost a ton of weight but wondering if i can spice it up, or should i just conintue this?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
@Constantin Denis i saw ur leanmaxxing thread, did you just eat chicken, eggs milk and other shit like that on cico or did you also include low calorie versions of foods?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
calories on commercial items are accurate tho? like there are ice cream cans worth 320 calories. i have been eating chicken eggs and milk veggies basically only for 3 months lost a ton of weight but wondering if i can spice it up, or should i just conintue this?
Yeah they are accurate enough I think

@Constantin Denis i saw ur leanmaxxing thread, did you just eat chicken, eggs milk and other shit like that on cico or did you also include low calorie versions of foods?
yes I ate a ton of chicken/ eggs/ milk/ cereal + fruits and vegetables. Even sweets too. I didn't limit my calories at all. I just ate once in the morning then fasted for 15 hours basically, and I'd eat again a full meal at night. But I eat like a horse. This is all due to working a physical job and getting A LOT of cardio.

• +1