6
6’7whitechad
Luminary
- Joined
- May 31, 2026
- Posts
- 6,934
- Reputation
- 8,442
If ur front is good
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
generally a bad side means a bad front tooIf ur front is good
ugly boyIf ur front is good
not meDepends how bad ur side is
Everyone’s side looks worse irl. Even if ur head is looking down ur jawline looks different.
Look at everyone who posts their sides here. They ar maintaining perfect posture like a retard lol.
But if ur recessed then it’s bad
I mog uugly boy![]()
Depends how bad ur side is
Everyone’s side looks worse irl. Even if ur head is looking down ur jawline looks different.
Look at everyone who posts their sides here. They ar maintaining perfect posture like a retard lol.
But if ur recessed then it’s bad
Well it’s not bad just not good as I wantgenerally a bad side means a bad front too
it will obvious have a negitive effect however the otherway around would be a lot worse
your ND or sm bullshit you mog NOTHINGI mog u
Ong I mog u and im prob taller than y tooyour ND or sm bullshit you mog NOTHING
if its average and you have a good front then it doesn't really make a differenceWell it’s not bad just not good as I want
put it on your mother you do or you'll get railed by 8 dudesOng I mog u and im prob taller than y too
Yes obv mattarIf ur front is good
Omm I probably doput it on your mother you do
it’s not that bad it’s. Just not good as I wantDepends really, it’s like a spectrum or graph
But I’d say as long as your side isn’t so bad it ruins your 3/4 it’s fine
if ur side is bad and recessed ur front will be ass aswellIf ur front is good