Does beard make you look darker?

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Does beard make you look darker or lighter (illusion)? And what about light stubble?

Light stubble adds contrast to white faces and frames ethnic faces. It's a good looksmax

Large beards makes whites look old and can give 'terrorist' or radical vibes to ethnic guys (the world is a racist place unfortunately)

Clean shaven does the worst on dating apps. Only top tier prettyboys and models can pull it off

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Danish_Retard, Maesthetic and 3 others
Light stubble adds contrast to white faces and frames ethnic faces. It's a good looksmax

Large beards makes whites look old and can give 'terrorist' or radical vibes to ethnic guys (the world is a racist place unfortunately)

Clean shaven does the worst on dating apps. Only top tier prettyboys and models can pull it off

yea but the original skin does it look lighter or darker or the same ? someone said beards make people look darker and theres a thread on facial luminscence increasing w beard so idk

Makes it look darker 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
What about stubble
Any form of facial hair does tbh but stubble less so

Stubble mogs beard
If you need beard to mog it's trouble for your face

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 15827
shave shadow makes me look the worst. i never shave no point cuz i cant get it perfectly clear or ill fuck my skin