Does beard suit me or do i shave it off?

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I am so confused

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and WanderingBurro
You mean pubes. No, the pubes don't fit your face at all. Just shave this shit.

• +1
Reactions: zura and ascendedd
Shave it

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and ascendedd
u look good imo

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
I think it suits you to be honest. You were starting to look a bit old for the clean shaved look but this fits and gives you a more maesthetic look.

• +1
I think it suits you to be honest. You were starting to look a bit old for the clean shaved look but this fits and gives you a more maesthetic look.
Yeah honestly clean shaven is also too much maintenance, shaving every other day and stuff and my beard grows too fast so it was pain in the ass

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
That's not a beard, that's stubble. And your hairs aren't connected, so it wouldn't suit you if you grew it out. You're in high school, just shave it off -- I grew a beard at 17, while in high school. It's not a looksmax, it's a looksmin.

Yeah honestly clean shaven is also too much maintenance, shaving every other day and stuff and my beard grows too fast so it was pain in the ass
Welcome to the life of an adult man. Yes, shaving every other day is necessary.

That's not a beard, that's stubble. And your hairs aren't connected, so it wouldn't suit you if you grew it out. You're in high school, just shave it off -- I grew a beard at 17, while in high school. It's not a looksmax, it's a looksmin.
It makes my jaw look pronounced i think, it does connect, its just 1 week growth
BE03A8E5 6183 4A61 A9BF C222870BBAFB

It makes my jaw look pronounced i think, it does connect, its just 1 week growth
View attachment 2721860
When we say "connect," we mean the moustache connecting with the rest of your beard. I can tell from the picture that you have decent coverage but they don't connect.

When we say "connect," we mean the moustache connecting with the rest of your beard. I can tell from the picture that you have decent coverage but they don't connect.
16E260AB 2F89 4C5F A0F1 68992EE0652A

See here, they do bhai, its just 1 week growth

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Oh, right -- it does connect. Well, do you want to attract 20+ year old women or women around your age? If the former, grow it out, if the latter, shave it off.
I am growing it out rn so my skin can heal bhai, the USA has fucked my skin up, i got acne idk what to do

• Woah
I am growing it out rn so my skin can heal bhai, the USA has fucked my skin up, i got acne idk what to do
You'd think living in a third world country would cause acne, but seems like it's heavily processed food that does it. Perhaps you just need to adjust, since you spent your entire life elsewhere and moved to a first world country. Give it some time.

• +1
You'd think living in a third world country would cause acne, but seems like it's heavily processed food that does it. Perhaps you just need to adjust, since you spent your entire life elsewhere and moved to a first world country. Give it some time.
I am going to a dermatologist soon. It sucks living here, water filled with chlorine causes acne

• +1
Polution and weather also cause it. If you live in a place where humidity is too high you will be more prone to acne. And if you live in India on the parts that are extremely polluted you are gonna have bad skin and other problems too.

• +1
Keep it. Looks good 😊👍