Does being angry increase T?

If it did this forum would make me gigger mogger in no time
and no it probably doesn't
even if it did what would you do?
Just have anger problems theory? tbh smh
 
It might lower your T tbh. Your cortisol levels increase when you get angry and as far as I know, high cortisol means lower testosterone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Danish_Retard
It might lower your T tbh. Your cortisol levels increase when you get angry and as far as I know, high cortisol means lower testosterone

That's what I thought. But Google says that being angry reduce cortisol
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
53
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
volgograd009
Replies
5
Views
59
volgograd009
volgograd009
zyg0s1
Replies
2
Views
40
xevuxia
xevuxia
Spieluhr
Replies
0
Views
31
Spieluhr
Spieluhr
lawrence..992
Replies
5
Views
26
lawrence..992
lawrence..992

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top