Does being asexual actually mog?

GDGNybhbQAA0CIZ

• +1
Reactions: Roge
And why is it bad then? The result is still the same. Dont think real asexuals can get erection from thoughts or frictions. Maybe with pharma they can but again result is still the same and thats exactly describes me
Because your erectile dysfunction means you cannot have sex. You aren't asexual, when you cannot even have sex.

Those random erections i had were of from thought, i wasnt thinking of sex or rubbing at all. Just erection. kinda like morning wood

There are people who have sex as a chore but not because they wanna fuck. Cuz its to maintain relationship, kinda like husband wife

Last edited:
  • +1
Because your erectile dysfunction means you cannot have sex. You aren't asexual, when you cannot even have sex.

Those random erections i had were of from thought, i wasnt thinking of sex or rubbing at all. Just erection. kinda like morning wood

There are people who have sex as a chore but not because they wanna fuck. Cuz its to maintain relationship, kinda like husband wife
But result is still the same, asexual = asexual regardless of its cause

You literally become resistant to almost everything that being promoted now in society and start living for yourself only
Yeah tbh I wish I was asexual I hate women but need pussy

• +1
Yeah tbh I wish I was asexual I hate women but need pussy
I was trying to remember when I fapped or was aroused last time and I tbh it was weeks without even thinking about this

I was trying to remember when I fapped or was aroused last time and I tbh it was weeks without even thinking about this
Low T

No such thing