Does being recessed = feminine?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
IMG 3278
A77CE898 39BE 421B BF2D 6E4600B1164C

Which one do you classify as more feminine? Most likely the first one. So it’s established that to a point, smaller jaws and chins and overall projection can be seen as feminine. Now let’s try again

C495C934 4713 4B17 B385 E43813F6FBF5
IMG 3405

Which one looks more feminine? Most likely the first one, but which one looks better? Most likely the second one. So to a point, recession can be seen as feminine, but where do we draw the line between what is considered fem proportions, and just recessed.

Attachments

• IMG_3278.jpeg
    IMG_3278.jpeg
    227.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and STAMPEDE
Recession is just ugly period

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, FacialStructure404, Jeww and 1 other person
i have a juvenile brow ridge and its usually what people think makes me feminine

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
@FrenchChad @TechnoBoss

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
View attachment 2827713View attachment 2827709
Which one do you classify as more feminine? Most likely the first one. So it’s established that to a point, smaller jaws and chins and overall projection can be seen as feminine. Now let’s try again

View attachment 2827718View attachment 2827719
Which one looks more feminine? Most likely the first one, but which one looks better? Most likely the second one. So to a point, recession can be seen as feminine, but where do we draw the line between what is considered fem proportions, and just recessed.
Recession has nothing to do with being more feminine. There's tons of foggers who look amazing and aren't recessed. It's just a fact that women have less growth hormone and less T/DHT which results usually in bones being smaller. Estrogen is a big part in making bones grow so it doesn't explain it 100% but just look at a guy who's 6'5 vs a guy who's 5'6

6'5 will have bigger frame just based on the fact he's taller.

What do u think faggot

Recession has nothing to do with being more feminine. There's tons of foggers who look amazing and aren't recessed. It's just a fact that women have less growth hormone and less T/DHT which results usually in bones being smaller. Estrogen is a big part in making bones grow so it doesn't explain it 100% but just look at a guy who's 6'5 vs a guy who's 5'6

6'5 will have bigger frame just based on the fact he's taller.
But will being recessed make someone look more feminine than just having normal growth? Why is it that actual recession can be seen as fem and cute on some girls when it’s effectively a deformity

But will being recessed make someone look more feminine than just having normal growth? Why is it that actual recession can be seen as fem and cute on some girls when it’s effectively a deformity
It's because the women aren't recessed. Less growth hormone and less T/DHT levels will make your bones not grow as large. Like I said though, estrogen is HUGE FACTOR in determining how big your bones grow. If you have low estrogen your bones will not be as dense. Estrogen levels (assuming they aren't TOO HIGH) are a big and underappreciated part of development for men.

Women usually have less developed bones because of hormone levels, early puberty, etc etc. Doesn't mean they are recessed.

It's because the women aren't recessed. Less growth hormone and less T/DHT levels will make your bones not grow as large. Like I said though, estrogen is HUGE FACTOR in determining how big your bones grow. If you have low estrogen your bones will not be as dense. Estrogen levels (assuming they aren't TOO HIGH) are a big and underappreciated part of development for men.

Women usually have less developed bones because of hormone levels, early puberty, etc etc. Doesn't mean they are recessed.
I’m talking about women that can be considered recessed though but still look attractive bc they look “hyper fem”

I like women with big noses but anyway all women need is hair and fat pads ( youth) so discussing women aesthetics is boring and cope

I like women with big noses but anyway all women need is hair and fat pads ( youth) so discussing women aesthetics is boring and cope
it affects men to, if you find it boring then get out of this thread. And there’s more to it than what you mentioned

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
it affects men to, if you find it boring then get out of this thread. And there’s more to it than what you mentioned
Femboy scouter.org

That girl looks more masc with “forward growth” because of the bigger chin you gave her.

Forward growth of the lower maxilla is independent of gender, but forward growth of the upper maxilla is very feminine.

small jaw and forward grown maxilla is a very dem Combo, this is why they can get away with recession of the mandible in some cases which is less likely to Happen in men unless they have insane chin