does bisexual females cares about male height?

A

Acid Bath

Iron
Being tall is considered attractive not because it's beautiful, but because of the natural differences between men and women (sexual dimorphism). If a woman finds both masculine and feminine traits appealing, would she still be concerned about a guy's height?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brootal
Yes obviously she does every western women does

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and humanoidsub7
just put rainbow flag in bio to deactivate your whole biological brain theory

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, humanoidsub7, JustShower and 4 others
Every woman does

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JustShower, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
what makes you think that a bisexual person would have different standards for men?

A bisexual person would be attracted to masculine traits (height, frame, etc) independently of their standards for feminine traits

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and humanoidsub7
Fuck off tranny journalist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, JustShower and WanderingBurro
Most bisexual women do it due to virtue signaling and because it’s trendy

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, JustShower and plukee
Yes. Every queer woman, even the staunchest of lesbians, wants a manly man whether they care to admit it or not. You can not get away with being a 5’3 femboy (unless, maybe, you are both below the age of about 14), or else you will become her gay best friend that she keeps around for brownie points from her fellow dykes.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
what makes you think that a bisexual person would have different standards for men?

A bisexual person would be attracted to masculine traits (height, frame, etc) independently of their standards for feminine traits
I've seen bisexual women claim they prefer feminine looking men
edit: that's the answer for your first line

Last edited:
IMG 3413

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
of course they're still foids

Bisexual = chad only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and thetard
No woman cares about height, that’s why most incels are tall men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 25377
can you prove that? I don't think it's as obvious as you make it sound

I'd bet my balls that, at least on average, bi women are less hypergamous towards men than straight women exactly because they also find feminine characteristics attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, WanderingBurro and Acid Bath
Being tall is considered attractive not because it's beautiful, but because of the natural differences between men and women (sexual dimorphism). If a woman finds both masculine and feminine traits appealing, would she still be concerned about a guy's height?
i dont know for sure but i asked a big booty white bitch before on her thoughts on bts, she said theyre small and look like women but since shes bi she is into that

• +1
Reactions: Acid Bath
can you prove that? I don't think it's as obvious as you make it sound

I'd bet my balls that, at least on average, bi women are less hypergamous towards men than straight women exactly because they also find feminine characteristics attractive
its why androgynous prettyboys go so hard nowadays

a massive portion of zoomer girls are bi/pan bcs of social media so they like femboys as its the perfect middleground

• Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
my sister is bi. she's been dating a girl for a couple years. her last boyfriend was like 5'6 and she was obsessed with him. like she thought he was the only handsome man in existence.

my sister is bi. she's been dating a girl for a couple years. her last boyfriend was like 5'6 and she was obsessed with him. like she thought he was the only handsome man in existence.
I think even if she was straight, and he was sub5 she would act this way. It's common for women, they see what they feel

Depends on the women, some masculine women like feminine dudes

even more than normal foids. Why fuck a short men when you can fuck a foid