Does body building stunt growth?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I am 16,and I am looking forward to start building some slayer body,however there are alot of theories scaring me about it,saying that if I make my body focus on the muscles more by body building,it might stunt my growth. Is this true?

hoax, go lift

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
just eat a lot

No it doesn't. Just don't lift TOO heavy or above your head and you're good to go.

No, it's a myth.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
I am 16,and I am looking forward to start building some slayer body,however there are alot of theories scaring me about it,saying that if I make my body focus on the muscles more by body building,it might stunt my growth. Is this true?
im in the same boat as you am also 16, i strongly recommend taking a team sport like rugby basketball and boxing or soccer but these sports actually increase hgh

Nah, but if you're that scared about it just don't do deadlifts or exercises that compress the spine (basically any pull exercise where your spine is vertical.)

Also, protip fast for an entire day once or twice a month as it helps secrete hormones such as testosterone and GH (intermittent fasting is a meme, it loses its power after a while, you need to keep your body on your tip toes)

Nah, but if you're that scared about it just don't do deadlifts or exercises that compress the spine (basically any pull exercise where your spine is vertical.)

Also, protip fast for an entire day once or twice a month as it helps secrete hormones such as testosterone and GH (intermittent fasting is a meme, it loses its power after a while, you need to keep your body on your tip toes)
So I shouldn't eat for an entire day twice a month? Just drink water?

So I shouldn't eat for an entire day twice a month? Just drink water?
Stick to 1 300-500 calorie meal during those fasts at the maximum. And after that small meal take supplements and drink water.

Do light-medium workouts
Don't fuck up your developing body by overeating or undereating
Don't bulk or cut
Just eat a little bit more

Basically us youngcels need to keep eating not neckbeard level but a little extra like 2,500 calories and keep medium lifting so do about 50% body weight for lean and 80-90% low reps for muscle strenghtxxx not size.

most people will said it a myth, no one know 100% for sure, just maximize the nutrition intake and do whatever tat make you slay