does body fat effect canthal tilt at all

axttt_

axttt_

Zephir
can’t remember who it was but i saw someone on here saying when they were fatter their canthal tilt was slightly less positive bcz of the fat on their face making their eye sag or some shit seems like bullshit to me what to u guys think

brutal noreplypill

bruh no
if anything lean would make them more negative look if fat is lost from under eye

• +1
Reactions: Konstantin
idk but I'm pretty sure fat loss makes your eye area worse.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Whatever
Not on the canthal positions, but some people like Paul Newman have this kinda “pseudo NCT” thing where the fat falls around their eyes in a way that can be mistaken for NCT. But don’t worry about this, you want fat around your eye area, trust me. The one time in my life when I was over 12%, my eye area looked much better and honestly, I was getting something like Chad treatment just walking around.

Not on the canthal positions, but some people like Paul Newman have this kinda “pseudo NCT” thing where the fat falls around their eyes in a way that can be mistaken for NCT. But don’t worry about this, you want fat around your eye area, trust me. The one time in my life when I was over 12%, my eye area looked much better and honestly, I was getting something like Chad treatment just walking around.
so 12% is the perfect percentage to look lean and not nuke your fat pads around your eye?

No. But body fat can affect your eye hooding, depending on genetics. Once I go down to the 8-12% range, I get some UEE

so 12% is the perfect percentage to look lean and not nuke your fat pads around your eye?

I’d say it depends on the person, everyone’s bone structure and facial fat distribution is different. But I’d say for men in North America 15%-20% is ideal, as long as you’re robust enough to still have bone definition. Leanness is overrated on here and sometimes I think below 15% there’s diminishing returns, being skinny in this society makes you look non-NT to the overwhelming majority of people.