Does body help?

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
Whenever I got super lean like in this pic it just made gay men hit me up more. Like when I posted body pics on social media ect.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
probably because you have a faggy look on your face

mirin body tho, yes it helps

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Erik-Jón
probably because you have a faggy look on your face

mirin body tho, yes it helps
Body’s my biggest falio tbh shit takes so long to fix to, what did you do?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
diet and exercise lol
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
Takes so fucking long and I just gained like 8 pounds on vacation I have like 6 weeks before the school year starts to get properly lean, muscle barely matters tbh

Whenever I got super lean like in this pic it just made gay men hit me up more. Like when I posted body pics on social media ect.

you look like a manlet. so these muscles wont help you in getting approached by foids

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
Takes so fucking long and I just gained like 8 pounds on vacation I have like 6 weeks before the school year starts to get properly lean, muscle barely matters tbh
you're too skinny so just bulk and start lifting

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
you look like a manlet. so these muscles wont help you in getting approached by foids
5’10

But always wear lifts so 6

5’10

But always wear lifts so 6
If you want to get approached with average face, you need 6ft2+ and more musclar

Edit-If not, you are gonna have to run mass approach game

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
If you want to get approached with average face, you need 6ft2+ and more musclar
Guess I can find better lifts then.

What can I do to improve my face

Just approach loads of girls bro. i know dudes who look like you who just approach and low inhib and do pretty well for themselves

very true, unless you're below 4/10 girls will even feel flattered when approached. Win win situation

better then having a shit body

To answer your question, body only matters if you have a good face. An ugly guy should not waste time in the gym and instead spend that time trying to make enough money for the proper surgeries first and as soon as possible. Once that’s squared away they should then hit the gym. But all focus and energy in the beginning should be on making your face nice to look at.