Does body recomposition even work?

Ragdolled

Ragdolled

Iron
I’ve got about and extrav5 pounds of fat on my body And I don’t think a slow cut would be the way since i’m also growing and don’t wanna lose a millimeter of future height.

If I continue on my healthy diet (animal-based) meet fruit dairy ane do weight lifting and exercise a shit ton

Can I stay at maitance and stay similar weight but with those 5 pounds of fat being replaced by muscle?

yeah it works i did it i was about skinny fat when i was 13 almost 14. couple months into being 14 and training it worked i was skinny and had a little bit of muscle while eating healthy and tracking cals etc.

I’ve got about and extrav5 pounds of fat on my body And I don’t think a slow cut would be the way since i’m also growing and don’t wanna lose a millimeter of future height.

If I continue on my healthy diet (animal-based) meet fruit dairy ane do weight lifting and exercise a shit ton

Can I stay at maitance and stay similar weight but with those 5 pounds of fat being replaced by muscle?
It works but it’s extremely slow compared to other methods. It mainly helps if you are extremely fat, but even then it is faster to just go on a complete calorie deficit while working out, you’ll probably still eat enough to gain muscle.