does bonesmashing actually work?

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
when i first started looksmaxing, i learned about bonesmashing but i always have thought its just a bait/joke, but recently i have noticed that alot of people say its legit and effective, lmk what you think!

Sure you just need to smash REALLY fucking hard

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and BladeRunner
when i first started looksmaxing, i learned about bonesmashing but i always have thought its just a bait/joke, but recently i have noticed that alot of people say its legit and effective, lmk what you think!
I would say it works but in selective areas for like my zygos popped,, got browridge. But no effect whatsoever on chin, the place I wanted to grow the most. If you are new then gradually increase the intensity do not start with a hammer and smash tf out of your bones on day 1 like an autist.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and TheLooxMaxingKing
I would say it works but in selective areas for like my zygos popped,, got browridge. But no effect whatsoever on chin, the place I wanted to grow the most. If you are new then gradually increase the intensity do not start with a hammer and smash tf out of your bones on day 1 like an autist.
so basically imma just start with fists for few weeks then with harder objects like hammer etc

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner
Yeah , but be careful to not cause asymmetry by applying uneven forces on each side. Otherwise it will be caged😑
Okey, but are u sure it can actually increase bonemass, alot of ppl say it causes temporaly swelling only.

Okey, but are u sure it can actually increase bonemass, alot of ppl say it causes temporaly swelling only.
The answer to the question is pretty complex, the theory is when you hit a bone, it increases the production of osteoclast production and in turns when the bone heals it heals strong and it adheres to the stress that is applied to it. The osteoclasts repair the old damaged bone cells with new and strong ones. IF you're young ,IF you have sufficient vit D and Calcium for bone systhesis, IF you have enough t and e for bone mineralization, then you can expect results from bonesmashing also read this thread to learn about this topic in detail. Hope it helps.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Yes just start hitting your head against walls hard you’ll see way more results

• +1
Reactions: Rea and TheLooxMaxingKing
Look at an mma fighter and look at their bones. Even when they’re not cutting weight their bones are prominent. Almost like it’s a side effect from getting punched in the face yk

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Look at an mma fighter and look at their bones. Even when they’re not cutting weight their bones are prominent. Almost like it’s a side effect from getting punched in the face yk
That's called selective bias you fucking African retard.
This is the same retarded logic people use when they say swimmers have wide clavicles.
These mma fighters are fighters because of good bones not the other way around.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, TheLooxMaxingKing and dharavi chadlite