Does bonesmashing reduce IQ?

Purecel

Purecel

Iron
Joined
Apr 24, 2025
Posts
147
Reputation
106
There have been claims that bonesmashing leads to brain injuries/loss of neurons, but has anyone who has bonesmashed actually noticed a difference in cognitive abilities? Essentially what i'm asking is has anyone who has been bonesmashing noticed that they've become dumber in the process?
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD
There have been claims that bonesmashing leads to brain injuries/loss of neurons, but has anyone who has bonesmashed actually noticed a difference in cognitive abilities? Essentially what i'm asking is has anyone who has been bonesmashing noticed that they've become dumber in the process?
I havent maybe others have
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and Purecel
hopefully, as high iq = autism
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thedoomandespair, IOD and teguslayer23
it depends if your bonesmashing without any support your head will thug the pain out so it is better to chintukk against the wall of something if you don't want low iq but it is real.
 
  • +1
Reactions: LegendaryKennen and IOD
low iq and constant bonesmashing relate but only correlation wise as they are already low iq to think that smashing your head repetitvely is going to make you good looking and not damage your brain
 
  • Love it
Reactions: jhontoilet
And you've seen no decrease in cognitive abilities???
No not yet, the only thing ive noticed is that its harder for me to get up in the mornings but thats probably down to the fact that im only getting 6 hours a night
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and Purecel
it depends if your bonesmashing without any support your head will thug the pain out so it is better to chintukk against the wall of something if you don't want low iq but it is real.
Bonesmash —> chin tucks?
 
low iq and constant bonesmashing relate but only correlation wise as they are already low iq to think that smashing your head repetitvely is going to make you good looking and not damage your brain
Interesting paradox
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD
Interesting paradox
Thank you. Although I will concede that it will decrease your cognitive abilities below the low point it's already at for ppl who "bonesmash"
 
unless youre smashing with a brick, and against the base of your skull, i think youll be fine
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and Purecel
Thank you. Although I will concede that it will decrease your cognitive abilities below the low point it's already at for ppl who "bonesmash"
If only we had the statistics for claims like this, it would make them so much more reputable rather than just having to base it off of unconfirmed logic
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IOD
If only we had the statistics for claims like this, it would make them so much more reputable rather than just having to base it off of unconfirmed logic
You think that there isn't any evidence for repetitive trauma causing brain damage? :forcedsmile: Ill go find one out of the 5000 articles one moment
 
You think that there isn't any evidence for repetitive trauma causing brain damage? :forcedsmile: Ill go find one out of the 5000 articles one moment
I'm talking about the correlation between low Iq individuals compared to the total percent of people that bonesmash. And if you are able to find an article with the correct sample about the cognitive affects of systematic structural blunt force facial trauma then please do so.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD
I'm talking about the correlation between low Iq individuals compared to the total percent of people that bonesmash. And if you are able to find an article with the correct sample about the cognitive affects of systematic structural blunt force facial trauma then please do so.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25633832/ - this link shows repetitive trauma can build up causing a potential decrease in cognitive function. In the case of bonesmashing it could be more impairing then certain levels of boxing depending on the force and frequencies as the most widely accepted way to bonesmash is every day, slowly building up microtrauma as the brain bruises from shaking in the head. I'll also concede that you could probably get away with bs if you only do it every so often for temp swelling to make ur bones look more projected.

Also I was joking there aren't studies showing the correlation between IQ and bonesmashing, obviously I'm just speculating
 
also @mangotimer can vouch he's been bsing for a while and he shows clear signs of his brain decaying
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Purecel
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25633832/ - this link shows repetitive trauma can build up causing a potential decrease in cognitive function. In the case of bonesmashing it could be more impairing then certain levels of boxing depending on the force and frequencies as the most widely accepted way to bonesmash is every day, slowly building up microtrauma as the brain bruises from shaking in the head. I'll also concede that you could probably get away with bs if you only do it every so often for temp swelling to make ur bones look more projected.

Also I was joking there aren't studies showing the correlation between IQ and bonesmashing, obviously I'm just speculating
Nice article icl, and I also hope your speculations are soon either proven or disproven with evidence so this debate can near it's end
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD
maybe if you cave your fucking head in :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD
Nice article icl, and I also hope your speculations are soon either proven or disproven with evidence so this debate can near it's end
Thanks I try to do research about things people post her. It's not an exact 1 to 1 but I believe the concept can still be applyed to a degree
 
Thanks I try to do research about things people post her. It's not an exact 1 to 1 but I believe the concept can still be applyed to a degree
Definitely a valid speculation, nice meeting you, feels good to talk to another high IQ individual for once
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD
obviously not who is saying this
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD
Definitely a valid speculation, nice meeting you, feels good to talk to another high IQ individual for once
It was nice meeting you as well peace out bhai
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Purecel

Similar threads

5"11Manlet
Replies
6
Views
50
SerafimN
SerafimN
britishbomber
Replies
0
Views
11
britishbomber
britishbomber
H
Replies
1
Views
36
Kudrovskiy
Kudrovskiy
FoidHater676767
Replies
3
Views
60
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
J
Replies
2
Views
28
pakiadam
pakiadam

Users who are viewing this thread

  • shershen`
Back
Top