Does ‘’bonesmashing’’ wrists increase their size?

A

Acnno

Kraken
Title

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Only legit things i have seen for wrists is HGH, or years of hard manual labor (this srs works, my grandparents are wristcels and my dad is a 8' wrist mogger because he did 3-4 years of manual force work in his prime)

Or just fraudmaxx with clocks and bracelets tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, MentalistKebab, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Don't break your bones stupid

im not lying i bonesmashed my wrist to 7 inches, i also did forearm exercises which made my wrists hurt

yes it does work

• Woah
Reactions: Acnno
play tennis

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
im not lying i bonesmashed my wrist to 7 inches, i also did forearm exercises which made my wrists hurt

yes it does work
Do you bonesmash face too?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Chadelite
YES I DID

I DID IT TO MY RIGHT CHEEKBONE
nigga hassan and astro stopped doing it cuz their collagen got shit and it's only swelling

nigga hassan and astro stopped doing it cuz their collagen got shit and it's only swelling
idc if they do it

i started doing it to see last year

and now im doing it again

idc if they do it

i started doing it to see last year

and now im doing it again
that's not what i'm saying. it's proof it doesn't work it'll only waste ur time.

that's not what i'm saying. it's proof it doesn't work it'll only waste ur time.
Cope check Astro's zygos in his latest livestreams and compare them to a year ago. We used to mock him for bonesmashing but he had the balls to actually do it consistently aside the risks of brain dmg. And now look at his ogee curve mogging the Messiah himself

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Acnno
Cope check Astro's zygos in his latest livestreams and compare them to a year ago. We used to mock him for bonesmashing but he had the balls to actually do it consistently aside the risks of brain dmg. And now look at his ogee curve mogging the Messiah himself
bro honestly ur just gonna have to figure it out urself

God damn your IQ is low

typical NoFap, Mewing, Bonesmashing Graycel 14 year old.

@Wincel posted results of his bonesmashing and his wrists look noticeably bigger. Can't be bothered finding the thread tho.

Only legit things i have seen for wrists is HGH, or years of hard manual labor (this srs works, my grandparents are wristcels and my dad is a 8' wrist mogger because he did 3-4 years of manual force work in his prime)

Or just fraudmaxx with clocks and bracelets tbh
Too bad wrist fuses at 18, wish we can cope with other methods

Too bad wrist fuses at 18, wish we can cope with other methods
my father worked from like 25-30 in hard labor he was kinda weak before that but def manual labor or maybe some basic shit with wrists that can atrophy surrounding tissue can work ngl

my father worked from like 25-30 in hard labor he was kinda weak before that but def manual labor or maybe some basic shit with wrists that can atrophy surrounding tissue can work ngl
Good to know, and yeah, if you look at the wrists of construction workers etc. you can see their wrists are usually huge (dwarf level lmfao)
External contentduckduckgocom

I am gonna start training my wrists via doing heavy dumbbell exercises (farmers walks and a ton of other shit) and after a while I might start bonesmashing them too, I will post results if there will be any [this is probably gonna take a while lmao, at least 2 months probably].

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and maxmendietta
Good to know, and yeah, if you look at the wrists of construction workers etc. you can see their wrists are usually huge (dwarf level lmfao) View attachment 387387

I am gonna start training my wrists via doing heavy dumbbell exercises (farmers walks and a ton of other shit) and after a while I might start bonesmashing them too, I will post results if there will be any [this is probably gonna take a while lmao, at least 2 months probably].
gl nofapcel

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
go work in a butcher shop like me

gigachad labor