K
kayzmogsu
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2026
- Posts
- 114
- Reputation
- 30
I have traditional braces will it make i
Me recessed
Me recessed
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ohh okay thankyoufor the most part, although they never originally planned for me to get power chains so that could potentially change
depends if they do more than just trying to align your teeth, they told me when I got my power chains on that it's gonna slightly recess me.I have traditional braces will it make i
Me recessed
I dont have power chains am i safe?depends if they do more than just trying to align your teeth, they told me when I got my power chains on that it's gonna slightly recess me.
for the most part, although they never originally planned for me to get power chains so that could potentially changeI dont have power chains am i safe?
Ohh okay thankyoufor the most part, although they never originally planned for me to get power chains so that could potentially change
mark me as solution niggaOhh okay thankyou
I dont know how to sryymark me as solution nigga![]()
mark me as solution nigga![]()
brutal i have power chains rndepends if they do more than just trying to align your teeth, they told me when I got my power chains on that it's gonna slightly recess me.
tardno nigga it does recces your fuck ass nigga how is your brain that tiny braces will keep your teeth in place and you cant get forwarth growth that way
learn proper English first before trying to insult me you illiterate piece of shit, tiktok information regurgitating piece of shit iqlet, you literally have 6 posts, 3 reps, and joined in august, your the fucking retard in this conversation, grey piece of shitno nigga it does recces your fuck ass nigga how is your brain that tiny braces will keep your teeth in place and you cant get forwarth growth that way