does brad pitt actually have low set brows and hunter eyes

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
https://cdn.totalfratmove.com/wp-co...c6e53a5068133feb0b833c222f498035692.jpgdoesnt look like it in these tbh also mirrin that fucking hairline fuck cant wait to lower mines and narrow the temples also notice his nose is so strange i need rhino for that super chisled nose tip litteraly he has no skin droop at all also he looks like shit in these pics i found from late 80s wearing glasses wtf

17634ef0fc70bd815859049e5a9f8b57.jpg
original.jpg
4b6cd4cd77c33ba3ec8d5bb084a7927e.jpg
71194924_2125605777543751_8652495657037135861_n.jpg
brad-pitt-april-1988-rtmcafee-mediapunch-KNX666.jpg
0f52efc6e53a5068133feb0b833c222f498035692.jpg

Medium set brows and hooded eyes (no hunter)

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 5131, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
No, he is a bugeyed incel

Yes but he has negatively tilted eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
Is there surgery for more Hunter eyes
yes

lower eyelid retraction for tightler lower eyelid

look at @Fuk threads he will get eye surgery i think

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
why no hunter?

is the lower eyelid too bad
Hunter eyes = long horizontally, narrow vertically eyes with minimal or no UEE.
Pitt's eyes are too small horizontally and not enough narrow vertically which makes them look roundish most time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Swolepenisman and Chadelite
Hunter eyes = long horizontally, narrow vertically eyes with minimal or no UEE.
Pitt's eyes are too small horizontally and not enough narrow vertically which makes them look roundish most time.
they don't have to be too long

chico has hunter eyes and his pfl is average

it is about the vertically narrow part that makes hunter eyes

all models squint so that is why they all have hunter eyes

o pry looks shit without squinting

gandy has roundish eyes without squinting

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
they don't have to be too long

chico has hunter eyes and his pfl is average

it is about the vertically narrow part that makes hunter eyes

all models squint so that is why they all have hunter eyes

o pry looks shit without squinting

Average pfl is enough if lower eyelid is tight enough. Point is that Pitt has pfl of 26.5mm around so for him it will be hard to achieve this look.

Average pfl is enough if lower eyelid is tight enough. Point is that Pitt has pfl of 26.5mm around so for him it will be hard to achieve this look.
MY MEDIAL CANTHUS MOGS ATESH SALIH

MY MEDIAL CANTHUS MOGS ATESH SALIH
Yeah but we were talking about Pitt bruh
Anyways hunter eyes are meme. I mean you can still look top tier without them. Pitt eye area even despite cuck eyebrows and lack of PFL are one of the best ones in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and Deleted member 2205
He does, but he's clearly a reddit user raising his eyebrows and opening the mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Swolepenisman
Yeah but we were talking about Pitt bruh
Anyways hunter eyes are meme. I mean you can still look top tier without them. Pitt eye area even despite cuck eyebrows and lack of PFL are one of the best ones in my opinion.
I wonder if I can achieve his eye area

I wonder if I can achieve his eye area
Idk may be something close. You would need his exact orbital bone structure + exact soft tissue placement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
No , his eyes are hooded, catty like , but not hunter like because of rounded brows

I wouldn’t say roundish, but they are big (vertically wide) when he’s not squinting

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
IMO Pitt is upper normie and looks only good in certain angled pics.
Too many flaws. Compare him just with Miro Cech who is truly Chad but still to be lacks smth to be giagchad - low cheekbones and little too big lips
Ofc I'm talking about face because the frame is really good

BTW. Please post Gandy pics when he is not squinting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
pitt is the most succesful looksmaxer ever. He went from a 4 psl as a teen to a 7 psl as 40 year old man in troy (if we domt consider height, cuz he is a manlet). I wonder which surgeries he did apart from ear (which is confirmed). His nose and all his face structure changed dramatically.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
pitt is the most succesful looksmaxer ever. He went from a 4 psl as a teen to a 7 psl as 40 year old man in troy (if we domt consider height, cuz he is a manlet). I wonder which surgeries he did apart from ear (which is confirmed). His nose and all his face structure changed dramatically.
Lol at Calling him Manlet
IMO Pitt is upper normie and looks only good in certain angled pics.
Too many flaws. Compare him just with Miro Cech who is truly Chad but still to be lacks smth to be giagchad - low cheekbones and little too big lips
Ofc I'm talking about face because the frame is really good

BTW. Please post Gandy pics when he is not squinting
Big lips are good and he looked the best in 90s

Never saw those pics with him in glasses, he never looked so bad and gay. Then he ascended at lightspeed and turned into gigachad.

Op's writing and text structuring skills

Never saw those pics with him in glasses, he never looked so bad and gay. Then he ascended at lightspeed and turned into gigachad.
ik its crazy
Yes. Manlet.
king at the broad average across the United States, the National Center for Health Statistics has reported that the average height for an adult male is 69.1 inches (175.4 centimeters), or roughly 5 feet 9 inches.Feb 3, 2020

Yes he does

Images 6
Images 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401