does brad pitt have bruxism?

D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
bruxism patient:
2B12F73F 7034 4ED0 8F55 8F576A0B21D1

brad pitt:
D719711C 97CE 4271 9F66 7322BC4A5897

I gave myself bruxism in order to test this theory through the science of looksmaxing. no pain no game. so far my jaw basically looks the same

I gave myself bruxism in order to test this theory through the science of looksmaxing. no pain no game. so far my jaw basically looks the same
it defo does something:
E11B4EFD 018E 4794 9797 B42C0F18459A

1 st photo is with bruxism
2 nd was botox to reduce the size (because if bruxism)

all I saw was a bit more leanness in my jaw I guess, but I look better with the strong wide jaw than with a more narrow face
maybe your masseter got bigger so it stretched skin more so made more lean appearance

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 30552
good development. i doubt he has bruxism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 31087
I don't think so but his jaw may be similar since he is known to always chew gum or something, he is was aware that chewing can improve the jaw aesthetics. And he did it a lot. Bruxism patient grind their teeth so they may develop a similar aesthetic to those that chew excessively.
excessive chewing =same results= bruxism

excessive chewing =same results= bruxism
Yeah but bruxism patients do it all the damn day and sometimes even while sleeping resulting in some abnormal development. While Pit chewed a lot it still looks aesthetic and he didn't do it 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
Yeah but bruxism patients do it all the damn day and sometimes even while sleeping resulting in some abnormal development. While Pit chewed a lot it still looks aesthetic and he didn't do it 24/7
i think because they did it subconsciously they did it asymmetrically but brad may have done it consciously so did it symmetrically