Does Bruce Lee have a Caucasoid Skull Shape instead of mongoloid? (He's part white) Is this skull shape common in Asians

ElBastardo

ElBastardo

Master
After I became blackpilled and learned the differences between mongoloid, caucasoid, and negroid skulls, I couldn't help but notice that Bruce Lee's skull shape does not appear to be Asian/Mongoloid but rather Caucasoid. This is a pic of Bruce Lee and his mother (clear Eurasian) from wikipedia.

Bruce_Lee_with_his_parents_1940s.jpg

Side profile of Bruce Lee:
brucelee1-1.jpg

He does not have the typical flat maxilla typical of a Mongoloid skull. He also has a long Ramus not typical in Asians.

This is a 3/4 view:

brucelee_cahalloffameinductee.png

Once again this does not look like a typical Asian skull shape. Am I wrong, or is this a skull shape normally found in Asians?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23391, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Chad lee

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, poopoohead, ronald_98 and 1 other person
not really his dad clearly has a strong jaw/dentofacial development, he jawmogs bruce.
Screen Shot 2023 05 11 at 114519 PM
Screen Shot 2023 05 11 at 114538 PM

you need to study more about asian skulls because many asians purposely remove their strong ramus and jaws. a lot of asians have massive skulls, the standard of beauty is different
v-line-668x334-1.jpeg
Screen-Shot-2017-09-27-at-5.13.40-PM.png
20160817150904_XOlRLt3b_uk_28129.jpg
img-face-mvt-12-e1599726744400.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
looks mongoloid to me

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 25190
He was 1/4 white, so it makes sense that he doesn’t look like the typical ricecel.

“Bruce's father, Lee Hoi-chuen, was Cantonese, and his mother, Grace Ho, was of Eurasian ancestry.[14] Lee's maternal grandfather was Cantonese, his maternal grandmother was English[15

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
looks mongoloid to me
You’re not good at analyzing phenotypes. He looks mostly East Asian but not fully. He has some caucasoid features. But since he’s only 1/4 white yeah his whiteness is weak. When I first saw him I thought he was pure rice.

this nigga really think he bruce lee

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, poopoohead and PointOfNoReturn
looks mongoloid to me
He has good chin projection with lack of bimaxillary protrusion (caucasoid feature) as well as a strong browridge and low set and thick eyebrows. Other than that, he looks rice.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
remember he died because he thought it was a good looksmax to have his sweat glands removed and then promptly overheated.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Sanguinius
No he's mongoloid

He does not have the typical flat maxilla typical of a Mongoloid skull. He also has a long Ramus not typical in Asians.
i sometimes wonder if the retards on this forum even know where the maxilla is located and what a strong or weak maxilla looks like. his maxilla is recessed as fuck. nigga looks more mongoloid than some pure mongoloids

FloatingCity6

i sometimes wonder if the retards on this forum even know where the maxilla is located and what a strong or weak maxilla looks like. his maxilla is recessed as fuck. nigga looks more mongoloid than some pure mongoloids

View attachment 2205674
Hey motherfucking retard, that's not Bruce Lee. Fucking retards on this forum post dumbshit and act like they know shit.